Basking in the Light of Port Washington
Port Hotel Restaurant and Lounge • Port Washington, WI
- One-Night Stay in a European Inn Room with a King-Size Bed ($133)
- Turn-Down Service and Chocolates
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine with Dinner
- Wine Tour and Tasting at Cedar Creek Winery
The iconic Port Washington Breakwater Lighthouse shines nightly on Lake Michigan's Wisconsin shoreline just as it has since 1889. But it's another historic beacon—the opulent Port Hotel Restaurant and Lounge—that is this lakeside community's brightest star.
Thirty minutes north of Milwaukee, this beautifully restored 1902 hotel radiates luxury. Splashes of rich-wood period décor adorn each of the ten rooms, and many boast intimate fireplaces and four-poster beds. All rooms are outfitted with satellite TV, DVD players, Kohler Water Haven showers (sometimes with whirlpool tubs), fluffy terrycloth robes, wet bars, and king or queen beds draped in European bedding.
Wake each morning to a chef-prepared breakfast delivered to your room. Eggs Benedict, crab Florentine, bay shrimp-and-cheese omelets, or Kailua pecan waffles are just a few of the delicacies offered on the menu. The award-winning on-site Port Hotel Restaurant serves up succulent suppers each night inside an ornate dining room accented with oriental rugs, heavy satin drapes, fine china, and ambient candle light. The oysters Rockefeller, prime rib, and chicken saltimbocca are just a few of the specialities.
A foray into downtown Port Washington is particularly illuminating. Let a guide do the navigating for you on a walking tour; or browse the historic storefronts, museums, and boutiques on your own. Port Washington has the most pre-Civil War buildings in the state, and several are listed on the National Register of Historic places. A trip to a nearby Cedar Creek Winery for a tour and tasting is a refreshing change of pace.
If you'd like, you can take advantage of the hotel's array of signature services including limousine transport, personal shopping, spa treatments, and laundry.
"The Port Hotel Inn has a wonderful, calming, and nostalgic atmosphere. We loved staying right in the port so that everything was within walking distance. The restaurant at the inn was outstanding. I highly recommend their oysters Rockefeller!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): major holidays, December 31, 2012; January 1, 2013; February 14, 2013
- Not valid for rooms 306 and 201
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes a one-night stay in a European Inn room with a king-size bed, turn-down service with chocolates, breakfast for two, one bottle of wine with dinner, and wine tour and tasting at a local winery
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings