Historic Elegance in Downtown Mendocino
MacCallum House • Mendocino, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults, Any Days of the Week
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- $14 Dining Credit at the MacCallum House Restaurant
- Bottle of Local Wine
It's part New England, part California, and entirely unique. It's the town of Mendocino, about three hours north of San Francisco, and its redwood forest-meets-beach locale coupled with its well-preserved history have made this blip on the map a mecca for free spirits, artists, and adherents of the good life.
At MacCallum House Inn & Restaurant, built in 1882 and situated right downtown on two acres of manicured grounds, you'll get a good feel for this funky little coastal town. Furnished with charming antiques and Victorian-inspired bedding and décor, the inn offers amenities like in-room massages, private limo service, and wine tours at an additional cost.
Rooms are appointed with high ceilings, a jetted tub, a fireplace, and a private entrance from the garden, as well as decks with ocean views. And just two blocks away, the rooms at MacCallum Suites—a luxury mansion set on a hill overlooking the town—feature all the same amenities, plus a refrigerator, a couch, a dining table, a TV and stereo, a cedar-lined closet, and more. At breakfast each morning you'll get your choice of an entrée from the menu, which might feature eggs Benedict with Niman Ranch ham, cornmeal pancakes, or a gourmet granola parfait.
For additional information, visit MacCallum House Inn & Restaurant on Facebook.
"A historic 1882 gingerbread Victorian mansion, MacCallum House is one of Mendocino's top accommodations. With the occasional Tiffany lamp or Persian carpet, each uniquely decorated guest room and suite is furnished with many original pieces."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Lodging does not include Vacation Rentals or rooms numbers 11, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20 or 34
- Once you reserve your stay, voucher is non-refundable
- 16% taxes/resort/gratuity fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy; Additional persons and pets, taxes and fees are extra
- Blackout dates include Jan 25, 26, Feb 14-17, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings