Breathing in Misty Allegheny Mountain Mornings
North Fork Mountain Inn • Cabins, WV
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Private Bath
- Three-Course Dinner for Two on One Night of Stay
- A Bottle of Wine and Two Keepsake North Fork Mountain Inn Wine Glasses
- Two 20-Ounce Biodegradable, BPA-Free Bike Bottles
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Picture this: the crisp Appalachian air spirals through your window mixing with the aromas of a fresh-made breakfast and the songs of early morning birds.
Get a sense of serenity when you Escape to the North Fork Mountain Inn, a secluded mountain hideaway nestled in the quiet foothills of the Allegheny Mountains in West Virginia.
Views of five majestic mountain peaks stream past the window of your rustically appointed room boasting smoky oak décor, a four-poster bed, and a private bathroom.
For breakfast, dig into the delectable Farmer's Casserole or fluffy banana-pecan pancakes along with fresh-brewed coffee. Then, venture outside—complimentary water bottles in hand—to greet 500 miles of hiking trails within the Monongahela National Forest, shaped by five major river systems and deep forests filled with wildlife.
Get a bird's-eye view of the landscape with a day spent zip-lining or mountain climbing. Soar above the Appalachian canopy with Via Ferrata & Zip Line at Nelson Rocks preserve, or learn to belay at Seneca Rocks Climbing School where beginners and expert enthusiasts alike can grab hold of that rush safely and securely.
For dinner, multi-course fine dining awaits on-site at North Fork Mountain restaurant, which offers complimentary wine-tastings and appetizers on Saturdays. Worldly sommeliers are on hand to pair the perfect varietals with offerings such as smoked oyster stew, wild Alaskan salmon, filet mignon, and Maryland-style crab cakes.
No need to pinch yourself—this mountain Escape is no dream.
"Plenty to do nearby for outdoor enthusiasts or city-slickers such as visiting Smoke Hole Caverns, riding a horse to the top of Seneca Rocks at Yocum's Stables, or hiking to Dolly Sods for scenic valley overlooks."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations and cannot be combined with any other discounts, other vouchers, or gift certificates
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 1/18-20 and 2/14-17
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades may be available to rooms with whirlpool tubs and pet friendly accommodations; subject to availability
- Voucher is not valid on suites, the Hideaway Cabin, or the Smoke Hole & Seneca Rock Rooms
- Taxes and gratuity are not included; applicable taxes must be paid at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be used during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings