Stunning Scenes and Living History in County Tyrone/Fermanagh
The Valley Hotel • County Tyrone, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Breakfast Included
- Bottle of Wine If Dining
Portora Royal School for boys in Enniskillen commemorates illustrious former pupils by displaying their names on a wall, and alongside luminaries like Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde's name is said to shine particularly bright. However, Escapees don't need to do their homework to find a gleaming break in County Tyrone; simply head to The Valley Hotel in Fivemiletown.
A two-night break for two is just £89 (up to a £193.95 value), and when you arrive at the family-run hotel, a warm welcome matches the red carpet in your comfortable and modern room.
In the restaurant and you'll a 300-year-old building where local ingredients are top of the class. Fermanagh steak and a Flavour of Tyrone dish head the menu, and if you dine you'll enjoy a bottle of wine on one evening to accompany the meal. Breakfast is also included.
Your location on the border between Co. Tyrone and Co. Fermanagh makes it ideal explore the amazing scenery and lakes. The Clogher Valley Railway used to run all the way to Colebrooke House—owned by the current Lord Brookeborough—which now boasts a luxurious spa, with golf and horse riding also available nearby. The Blessingbourne Estate has a superb bike trail, stunning walks are available around Saint Patrick's Chair and Well, and scenic drives await on the Carleton Heritage Trail. Elsewhere the beautiful town of Enniskillen is just 20 miles away, and boasts Enniskillen Castle Museums; or the Todds Leap Activity Centre is just a short drive away.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"County Tyrone... is the homeland of the O'Neill clan, and is dominated by the tweed-tinted moorlands of the Sperrin Mountains, whose southern flanks are dotted with prehistoric sites."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people, must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 8, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Breakfast Included, Bottle of Wine If Dining
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +44 (0)28 8952 1505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 8, 2013 • Enjoy By May 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings