Mod Con Comfort in the Heart of Rosebud
Sea Stays • Rosebud, VIC
- Two nights during the week, Sunday to Thursday ($249, value $508), or two nights on the weekend ($349, value $700) for up to four in a Three-Bedroom Executive Residence in Rosebud, Mornington Peninsula
- Continental breakfast hamper on your first morning
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Late 12pm check-out
While the beautiful seaside town of Rosebud located on the spectacular Mornington Peninsula is just under an hour-long drive from Melbourne, it can often seem a world away. Offering a warm Mediterranean climate, safe swimming beaches along its continuous stretch of sandy bay coastline, beautiful parkland, great shopping and access to the main attractions of the Mornington Peninsula, Rosebud has something for every traveller looking to get a million miles away from their everyday. Simply hop onto the new Peninsula Link freeway and enjoy the journey without a traffic light in sight.
Located right in the heart of Rosebud, your fully self-contained Three-Bedroom Executive residence from Sea Stays Rosebud comes with luxurious furnishings throughout, Foxtel, a games room with flat screen TV and PlayStation 3 and a covered outdoor barbecue area to name just a few of the perks. Everything about this place focuses on being modern, bright, clean and comfortable. For more dining simply step outside and choose from the plethora of restaurants, shops and cafes available right at your doorstep.
The Points of Interest
Acquaint yourself with your surrounds with a stroll to Rosebud Pier that extends 300m into the water. For a dip in the sea walk just 350m to Safe Bay Beach or for surf, head to the rugged Gunnamatta surf beach just a 15-minute drive away. For an unforgettable experience, take just a 10-minute drive to visit the world famous Peninsula Hot Springs, the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria where you can enjoy over 20 bathing experiences in the natural, mineral-rich healing waters. Be sure to check out The Enchanted Maze Garden (just a 15-minute drive away) where you can lose yourself in a wonderland of mazes, gardens, art and adventure. Otherwise take a 20-minute drive to the spectacular Cape Schanck Lighthouse, one of the last remaining fully operational lighthouses in Australia, or pick your own juicy strawberries at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (just a 15-minute drive away).
Highly recommend this property the owners were fantastic and friendly and their property was immaculate.-- Stayz
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for up to 2 vouchers to be combined to extend stay
- To extend your midweek stay additional nights may be purchased for $99 per night
- Valid based on quad occupancy
- Up to 4 additional guests are welcome for $35 per adult or $20 per child per night
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Stays over public holidays and long weekends incur a surcharge of $199
- Stays over school holidays are a minimum of 4 nights so make sure to purchase 2 vouchers and combine them
- If planning on visiting the Peninsula Hot Springs, please BYO towels
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings