An Elegant Savannah Show-Stopper
Luxury Living Savannah • Savannah, GA
- A Two-Night ($225) or Three-Night ($338) Stay for Up to Four Guests in the Wedding Cake Carriage House
- Or, a Two-Night ($300) or Three-Night ($450) Stay for Up to Six Guests in the Wedding Cake Garden Suite
- Or, a Two-Night ($1,100) or Three-Night ($1,650) Stay for Up to Ten Guests in the Wedding Cake Mansion
Antebellum mansions and twisted oak trees enveloped in Spanish moss frost the Lowcountry landscape of storied Savannah, a bewitching city that's beautiful to admire, sure—but full of flavor when you truly get a taste of its charms.
Gather up your skirts for this Escape—courtesy of Luxury Living Savannah—to the Wedding Cake Mansion, a bastion of Southern hospitality located on Monterey Square in the heart of historic Savannah—the famous backdrop to Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. A historically accurate restoration of an 1862 Southern home, this property's elaborate white bay window and ornate ironwork earned it the comparison to a tiered wedding cake. Inside, the residence is adorned with the equivalent of French buttercream: 19th-century crystal chandeliers, European-inspired décor and artwork, and glamorous furnishing and mirrors.
A stay in the five-bedroom Mansion House, which sleeps ten, affords you such luxuries as a soak in the six-foot whirlpool tub in the marble master bath, a fully equipped kitchen with stained glass windows, a jaunt in the elevator up to the penthouse, or a people-watching perch in the parlor. The two-bedroom, high-ceilinged Garden Suite, which sleeps six, has a private patio with a flowing fountain that beckons lovebirds (plus a plasma TV and gourmet kitchen). Take up residence in the freestanding, one-bedroom Carriage House, fit for four guests, and admire the European antiques in airy space, dappled with natural light through the frosted artist windows.
"The Wedding Cake Mansion was absolutely beautiful! The furnishings in every room are elegant and true to the period in which it was built. The beds were very comfortable, with top-of-the-line linens. Each bathroom was unique and beautifully appointed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rental agreement will need to be signed to cover any damages
- Blackout dates are February 14 and July 4, 2013
- Not valid in March, April, May, June, 2013
- Voucher does not include taxes, 10% service charge and cleaning fee which is $200 for the Mansion, $100 for the Garden Suite and $75 for the Carriage House which will be collected at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings