Easy-Going Elegance in the Connecticut River Valley
Boardman House Inn • East Haddam, CT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Box of Belgian Chocolates
- Two Tickets to the Florence Griswold Museum
- Coupon Booklet for Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
A picture is worth a thousand words, so a vacation to a scenic locale like the Connecticut River Valley must be worth a million. Instead of exercising your jaw, bask in pastoral beauty that defies description with this Escape to the Boardman House Inn.
Carrying on a legacy of splendor, the Boardman House Inn is an elegant example of Second Empire architecture. The house was originally built in 1860 and retains the effortless romance of the 19th century without sacrificing modern conveniences. This Yankee Magazine Editor's Choice for Connecticut's Best Lodging of 2012 is also a Condé Nast Johansens Recommended Property praised for its "comfortable setting and personal touches."
Fall back on your bed's fine linens and plush duvet cover, wash up in your private bathroom with heated marble floors, and simply relax and admire the view from your porch. All this plus period antiques and rugs complete the picture of timeless luxury.
Cosmopolitan panache mixes with the easygoing attitude of rural New England in East Haddam, Connecticut, roughly two hours from New York City and Boston. Catch a musical at the Tony Special Award-winning Goodspeed Opera House when it opens in April, enjoy some American Impressionist artwork at the Florence Griswold Museum, or indulge in a little retail therapy at the nearby Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets. And when you get hungry, you can sit down to a fine meal on the Connecticut River at the Gelston House restaurant.
As enthralling as the Boardman House Inn sounds, words can't capture its true charm. On this Escape, you'll just have to pack your camera.
"From the moment I met Mia opening the grand front door, I knew this stay was going to be special. This house is exceptionally appointed, from the Calvin Klein towels to the underfloor heating in the bathroom. I don't think you can choose a bad room."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be redeemed during one stay
- Stay must be completed by May 15, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are January 18-19, 2013 and April 11-13, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Non-smoking facility
- Guest must provide credit card information when making the reservation
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption/booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings