Luxe Living in Historic Barbados
The Crane Residential Resort • St. Philip, Barbados
- One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden Deluxe Suite
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden Suite with a Pool
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Don't let the palm trees and idyllic aquamarine shores fool you—Barbados may maintain a captivating Caribbean exterior, but its soul is all British. Here, the tropical island is ruled by the three Rs: rest, relaxation, and refinement. Locals vacillate between tea and coconut rum as their drink of choice, and you're just as likely to see the turrets of a grand Jacobean mansion casting shadows on the pink sand as you are a cabana. With elegant Bridgeport to the west and the quaint townships at the foot of Chalky Mountain to the east, you can span an entire ocean and more than 400 years of culture on one tiny island.
Set on Barbados's world-famous Crane Beach—named "one of the ten best beaches in the world" by Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous—The Crane Residential Resort is an ideal Escape for guests looking to chart an opulent vacation course. Built in 1887, the historic resort's nine-acres have been renovated to earn a spot as "one of the top 50 must-see places in the world" by BBC-TV's Holiday program. Located on the southeast side of the island, the pristine beach is accessible by a staircase and a one-of-a-kind glass-front beach elevator. Equipped with cedar-framed bay windows, a handcrafted king-size four-poster bed, and mahogany furnishings, your room reflects the classic Old World charm that makes Barbados one of the Caribbean's leading tourist destinations. Relax on your garden or ocean view balcony, or catch a quick flick—your room boasts plenty of modern amenities, including Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a TV with DVD player.
Swoop through the surf and glide beneath the baobab trees. After a dip in the iconic Historic Hotel pool—set at the top of a cliff, framed by a row of classic Doric columns, overlooking the beach—head to the spa for some personal pampering thanks to any of several holistic treatments using the resort's signature organic line. Dinner calls for a taste of Japanese/Thai cuisine at Zen Restaurant. Rated number one for food in Barbados by Zagat, the restaurant offers authentic cuisine, surrounded by soaring hints of Asian-inspired architecture and an all-glass frontage. Of course, no visit to the island is complete without a visit to Bridgetown: The shopping on Broad Street is world-famous, and the centuries-old architecture is a veritable history lesson in and of itself.
"Historic hotel rooms and apartments are decorated with original antiques, and corner suites have walls of windows and wraparound patios or balconies with panoramic views."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Crane
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 18.75% and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
details1,000 Sq Ft, Max Occ 4 ppl included in rate (breakfast only included for 2), King + Sofa Bed, Children allowed, 2 children max per room at $40 each per night ages 0-12, wheelchair accessible Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $one bedroom garde...$ $220 avg/night
details1,150 Sq Ft, Max Occ 4 ppl included in rate (breakfast only included for 2), King + Sofa Bed, Children allowed, 2 children max per room at $40 each per night ages 0-12, wheelchair accessible Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $one bedroom garde...$ $293 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)