Love on a Lake in the Poconos
Cove Haven Resort • Lakeville, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Harbour Tower Suite ($153), Cove Harbour Suite ($171), or Cove Fantasy Suite ($198)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Harbour Tower Suite ($438), Cove Harbour Suite ($478), or Cove Fantasy Suite ($518)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked away in the pastoral Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania, on a private cove of beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack, Cove Haven Resort makes for the perfect lovers' retreat. Whether for a honeymoon or simply a weekend trip, the private suites, restaurants, recreational facilities, and even a nightclub make this intimate hideaway the perfect winter warm-up with your special someone. Did we mention that Valentine's Day is just around the corner?
Each suite features a heart-shaped whirlpool for two, a round king-size bed beneath a celestial ceiling, TV, Bose Wave radio, and more. The suites each offer their own unique features as well. Cuddle up by Cove Harbour's cozy fireplace, linger awhile in Harbour Towers's glass shower, or heat things up in Cove Fantasy's private in-suite pool.
When you're ready to leave your suite, the resort has plenty more to offer. Before indulging in a romantic candlelit dinner at the Colosseum Restaurant, which features a menu that changes nightly, sip cocktails at the Parrot Lookout Lounge, affording stellar views of the lake. The Sports Palace is stocked with indoor tennis and racquetball courts, while the Harbourside Health Club and Spa provides workout equipment, an indoor swimming pool, and two free-form whirlpools. You can even shoot a round of pool at the Hustler's Billiards Parlor, or get your heart racing with snowmobiling or snow tubing at the Blizzard Chalet. And when it comes time for evening entertainment, the Champagne Palace Nightclub dishes out live music, standup comedy, and dancing.
These are just a few of the perks awaiting your arrival. With a choice of restaurants and bars, midweek theme nights, and a bundle of other recreational activities, you're bound to fall for this sexy retreat in the mountains.
"I highly recommend this resort. The staff is very helpful and the customer service is spectacular. You also have an option of breakfast in bed, which we took advantage of the morning we had to check out. This place is a MUST STAY!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations, with any other offer, promotion, discount, or loyalty program
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 1/18-20, 1/25-27 and 2/8-23
- No one under 18
- Voucher is all inclusive of unlimited breakfast and dinner and includes live nightly entertainment, activities and more
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings