Southern Comfort on the River Walk
Noble Inns • San Antonio, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room at the Oge House, Sundays through Thursdays ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room at the Oge House, Fridays through Sundays ($324)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Built in 1857, the Noble Inns's Oge House beckons guests to sweep away modern-day worries and linger in the charm of simpler times. Satisfy your elegant inclinations with this Escape to the sprawling verandas and antebellum ambiance of San Antonio's only AAA Four Diamond bed and breakfast.
Towering windows, Louis XV walnut furniture, and sprawling views are just a few of your accommodations' elegant appointments.
After enjoying complimentary afternoon refreshments on the patio, be sure to pay a visit to the River Walk. "In San Antonio, of course, the major attraction is the River Walk, which is absolutely stunning and gives downtown San Antonio its party-like atmosphere," says Frommer's. "The river meanders through the city and passes by museums, missions, theaters, and many outdoor restaurants and bars."
For those looking to skip the formalities and dig into some authentic Texas 'cue, the 40-foot mesquite pits of The Smokehouse offer plenty of prime brisket. Nosh on a succulent platter for lunch before purchasing tickets for a narrated river tour from Rio San Antonio Cruises.
Trade Southern charms for Italian flavors by treating yourself to dinner at Il Sogno Osteria. One of famed Chef Andrew Weisman's offerings, the chic space boasts an upscale oyster bar and decadent Nutella crepes.
As the sun goes down, the River Walk glows with soft light from hanging lanterns. Like hundreds of fireflies, the flickering illuminates your romantic stroll back to the bed and breakfast. It's easy to leave behind the daily bustle when you're immersed in Southern comfort on this Escape to the Lone Star State.
"Gorgeous B&B sits on 1½ acres that back up to a quiet section of the river running through the King William Historic District. From the first steps up the wide staircase to the first-floor veranda, the house captures your imagination."-- Read Fodor's Review of Noble Inns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be 21 or older to check-in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture; 10% service charge on all refunds prior to 30 days
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes and gratuities not included and will be collected at redemption
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates for Offer A: January 20 and May 26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings