Two Countries, One Dream Getaway to the South Pacific
Travelscene • Lautoka, Fiji
- A Nine-Day Trip to Fiji and New Zealand, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from LAX and Connecting Flights from Nadi International Airport to Auckland Airport via Air Pacific
- Round-Trip Ground and Boat Transportation from Airports to Hotels
- Three Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations at Mana Island Resort & Spa
- Four Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations at Hotel ibis Styles Auckland
- Fiji Sailing Excursion
- Auckland City Tour
- Airline Taxes Included
- Priced per Person (See Fine Print)
Emerging from the azure waters of the South Pacific between Hawaii and New Zealand, Fiji is the setting of our deserted island fantasies. More than 300 islands make up this archipelago nation, where secluded beaches, unassuming villages, and posh resorts inspire the glossy pages of travel magazines. Board a sleek catamaran to island hop from beach to sugar-sand beach, marvel at exquisite orchids at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, or raft through the rain forests buried deep in the island interiors. The tropical marine climate brings warm, breezy weather year-round, so the right time to visit is all the time.
Roughly 1,300 miles south of Fiji, Auckland is perched on a narrow isthmus at the northern tip of New Zealand. Gazing out at the hundreds of boats docked at Waitemata Harbour, it's easy to see how the City of Sails got its name. More than one million people—including indigenous Māori, Southeast Asians, and the world's largest community of expats—call this thoroughly cosmopolitan city home. Auckland sports all the trappings of a major metropolis, from the state-of-the-art StarDome Observatory to the high-end shops on Vulcan Lane, as well as the natural majesty of dormant volcanos and the Waitakere Ranges.
You can experience the best of both South Pacific worlds on this nine-day trip to Fiji and New Zealand from Travelscene.
Day 1: Board an overnight flight from LAX to Nadi International Airport. You'll lose a day by crossing the International Date Line, but don't worry: You get it back on your return flight home.
Day 2: Land in Nadi, Fiji, where you'll be transferred to the Denarau Marina for your boat to Mana Island. Spend the next three nights at Mana Island Resort & Spa.
Day 3: Take advantage of a free day to bask in the sun or explore the private island.
Day 4: Board a sailboat for a sightseeing cruise around the breathtaking Mamanuca Islands.
Day 5: You'll return by boat to Denarau Marina, then catch a ride to Nadi International Airport. Fly from Nadi to Auckland Airport, where you'll be driven to Hotel ibis Styles Auckland, your home for four nights.
Day 6: The day begins early with an Auckland city tour.
Day 7 and 8: Spend the days at leisure discovering the City of Sails.
Day 9: You'll be driven to the Auckland Airport to catch your return flight to LAX.
Departure dates: April 1 through June 14 and September 1 through 30, 2013
"Auckland’s a city of volcanoes, with the ridges of lava flows forming its main thoroughfares and its many cones providing islands of green within the sea of suburbs. As well as being by far the largest, it’s the most multicultural of NZ's cities."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and all dates are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or discounted vacation package
- Valid departures are Tuesdays from LAX on economy class
- Valid for travel April 1 until June 14, 2013 or from September 1 -30, 2013 (supplements apply for other travel dates)
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than January 31, 2013
- Merchant's cancellation policy applies; for more information please see www.travelscene.com/terms.asp
- Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $200 per transaction plus any additional airfare
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $499 per person
- Valid for economy class travel
- Voucher includes three nights of double-occupancy accommodations at Mana Island Resort & Spa and four nights of double-occupancy accommodations at Hotel ibis Styles Aucklandk and airline taxes
- Voucher does not include Passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, etc., meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, all applicable hotel, lodge taxes and entry fees and costs for anything not specified above
- Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • Enjoy By October 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 31% savings