Mountain Retreat in the Lehigh Valley
Filbert Bed & Breakfast • Danielsville, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Abigail or Rose Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($147) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- In-Room Bottle of Wine, Pair of Wine Glasses, and Chocolates
- Farm-to-Table Country Breakfast for Two
- Homemade Soup and Accompaniments in the Evening
Heading out west for a mountain getaway can be tough when you've only got a few days to spare. Instead of scrapping your plans, look closer to home in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley, where you can Escape to the Filbert Bed & Breakfast.
This Victorian-era farmhouse was built in the foothills of the Blue Mountains—at the northern edge of the Lehigh Valley and the southern edge of the Poconos—during the early 19th century. It was lovingly restored in 2002 with faithful attention to its past character, welcoming guests with old-fashioned warmth and hospitality.
Guest suites at the Filbert are individually decorated with gracious antique furnishings, queen-size beds, and original touches like hardwood flooring and floral wallpaper. Private bathrooms, televisions, and wireless Internet access ensure you won't have to compromise modern conveniences.
Though the Lehigh Valley brims with plenty of outdoor adventure all year round, winter brings a magical blanket of snow to delight the skiing set. Less than two miles away lies Blue Mountain Ski Area and its 39 trails, six terrain parks, and 21 tubing slides. Inquire at the Filbert—the closest lodging to the mountain—for discounted lift tickets.
When you're in need of a little sustenance, the bed and breakfast serves a fresh, farm-to-table country breakfast each morning and homemade soup to warm you up each night. Massage therapy is also available. See? There's no need to fly across the country to reach the mountains. Those peaks are just around the corner with this Escape to the Filbert Bed & Breakfast.
"The historic inn is modernized for comfort and filled with authenticity. The B&B is in a small town but is convenient to quite a variety of activities, making for a full and wonderful long weekend for us. We also loved Kathy's multi-course breakfast."-- iLoveInns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel starting January 2, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/14 and 2/16-18
- Based upon double occupancy
- Discounted lift passes for skiing at Blue Mountain are available for purchase from the Inn; subject to availability
- Upgrades may be available at booking
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2013 • Enjoy By March 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings