A Deep Breath in Santa Fe
La Posada De Santa Fe Resort & Spa • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King Room from January 16 to April 24 ($109) or April 28 to June 26 ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace King Room from January 16 to April 24 ($139)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Santa Fe is a breath of fresh air. Literally. This famously mellow mountain town, in addition to its vibrant arts scene and blue-sky weather, boasts some of the world's cleanest air. Simply put, life is good here. Which is exactly why The City Different finds itself, year after year, near the top of the list when it comes to quality of life.
Unwind on a one-night stay for two in a Classic King Room at La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond resort. Set on six manicured acres just beyond the laid-back bustle of downtown, this historic (and some say haunted) property draws on a traditional New Mexican aesthetic with adobe architecture, local artwork, and patterned textiles. But make no mistake: This luxury resort caters to its upscale clientele with plush amenities, from the heated saline pool to the world-class cuisine at Fuego, to the full-service spa and traditional Southwestern furnishings in each room. The air is crisp and thin at 7,000 feet above sea level. Luckily, come daybreak, you'll be swaddled in luxury linens and a down comforter to keep you warm.
Take in the omnipresent smell of piñon smoke and the sight of snow-capped mountains as you browse the 240-something art galleries the city comprises. Be sure to stop by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which houses more than 1,000 works by the iconic American artist who breathed life into, well... still-life. Back at La Posada de Santa Fe, treat yourself to the resort's signature Restore massage at the spa. This full-body overhaul, complete with a signature face, neck, and scalp treatment, and finished with a moist-heat towel wrap, will leave you feeling hydrated, pampered, and restored. Then it's off to dinner at Fuego, serving a mix of classic Southwestern cuisine alongside New American fare in a romantic, casually elegant setting.
"Rooms on the beautiful, quiet grounds of this hotel... all have flat-screen TVs, CD players, leather couches, marble bathrooms, and Navajo-inspired rugs. The property boasts excellent bar, spa, and common areas..."-- Read Fodor's Review of La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 7 per customer, up to 7 additional as gifts
- Up to 7 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: Feb 14-16; Feb 21-22; Feb 26-27; March 15-16; March 30; April 12; April 25-27; May 2-4; May 13-18; May 24-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2013 • Enjoy By June 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings