Warm Treats on Crisp Winter Days in the Lakes
Hillthwaite House Hotel • Windermere, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in House Double (£179), Classic Room (£199), Classic View (£209), or Superior Room (£239)
- Daily Breakfast, Mulled Wine on Arrival, and Late Checkout
- Five-Course Dinner for Two on First Evening
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining on Two-Course Dinner on Second Evening
- Wi-Fi and Parking Included
In 1790, William Wordsworth embarked upon an ambitious walking tour of Europe, where he wandered—lonely as a cloud—through the Alps, before a bout of homesickness prompted him to return and ultimately settle in the Lake District. Grab your boots and find out why with a two-night Escape at the Hillthwaite House Hotel.
Stay in a double room for £179 (up to £383 in value), a classic for £199 (up to £423 in value), a classic with a view of Lake Windermere and the mountains as well as a Jacuzzi bath for £209 (up to £443 in value), or a superior room with a four-poster or a super king-size bed with stunning lake views, most complete with a Jacuzzi bath, for £239 (up to £503 in value). Float on high—or drive—o'er vales and hills to Lake Windermere, where the hotel sits on the hillside in its own flower-packed garden. Inside, traditional russets and chic modern neutrals set a calm, comfortable tone and allow the dramatic Cumbrian scenery to provide the poetry.
Mulled wine greets you on arrival, enough to warm you up before a five-course dinner on your first night. Dishes such as roasted pheasant breast filled with cranberry stuffing and rosemary crusted Lakeland lamb chops make the most of local seasonal products, while a rich chocolate tart with Chantilly cream and strawberries attempts to outdo what's beyond the window. If you return to dine on your second night, there's a bottle of house wine to accompany the meal.
Walk that—and your hearty breakfast—off with a jaunt around England's largest lake, and this Escape should help you understand why the region helped Wordsworth get off the couch and shed his pensive mood. On your return, why not pamper yourself in the hotel's sauna, steam room, or swimming pool? There's even a late checkout, so no need to worry if you get lost on the search for your own host of golden daffodils.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £15 supplement, payable direct to the hotel.
"With the lake shore of Windermere so close, there is always something to do whatever the season - walking along the lakeside, enjoying panoramic views of the lake and mountains from several viewpoints."-- The Lake District
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Limit 1 per purchaser; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid 6 - 17 January or 14 - 16 February 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in purchased room choice only
- £15 per person supplement applies for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Mulled Wine on Arrival, and Late Checkout, Five-Course Dinner for Two on First Evening, Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining on Two-Course Dinner on Second Evening, Wi-Fi and Parking Included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 015394 43636 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings