A Sonoma County Crowd Pleaser
All Seasons Vacation Suites • Healdsburg, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults in the Camellia Cottage or the Climbing Rose Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($399) or Fridays and Saturdays ($499)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults in the Camellia Cottage or the Climbing Rose Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($499) or Any Stay Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday ($599)
- Wine Passport Valid for More Than 122 Wineries
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
When it comes to wine, you'd be hard-pressed to find one vintage that's all things to all people. But All Seasons Vacation Suites offers a Sonoma County Wine Country adventure sure to please every palate.
Escape for a two-night stay for up to four adults in the Camellia Cottage in Healdsburg or the Climbing Rose Cottage in Geyserville. These intimate abodes are appointed with two queen-size beds and full kitchens—plus, the outdoor gas grills, hot tubs, sun decks, and spacious yards make for a smooth finish.
Mull over the best bottle to buy when you move about the valley with a passport to more than 122 wineries along the Russian River Wine Road. Whether you tour the verdant countryside by limousine, jeep, van, or bike, you simply can't go wrong.
Pour yourself a glass of the outdoors at Lake Sonoma for a day of boating, swimming, waterskiing, kayaking, or fishing on the Russian River. Complement your favorite flavors with some Peanuts at the Charles M. Schultz Museum, or go all-in for a lucky libation or two at the River Rock Casino.
Your cask is only half-full without a trip to Healdsburg's Town Plaza. Browse the village's commercial center that is ripe with jewelers, florists, clothiers, and confectioners before sharing a Hollywood moment and a glass of local wine during Popcorn & Vino at the Raven Film Center. Then, uncork an array of fine-dining options in Geyserville at hot spots like Diavola Pizzeria and Catelli's Restaurant.
Raise a glass to serenity in Sonoma––with savings as sweet as the grapes themselves, we'll drink to that.
"The cottage in Geyserville is a great place for cycling or just walking into town for dinner or poking around the vintage shops and general stores—a perfect heart-of-the-wine-country location."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must make reservation by June 1, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% taxes and fees payable upon checkout
- Voucher does not include a $75 cleaning fee per stay and also does not include gratuity
- Blackout dates: December 26-31, 2012; January 18-20, February 14-17, 28, March 1-2, 8-9, April 26-28, May 3-4, 17-18, 24-26, 30, June 1, 7-8, 21-22, and 28-29, 2013
- Please visit www.AllSeasonsVacationSuites.com/suites-policies.html for property policies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings