Finishing First in Derby City
The Inn at Woodhaven • Louisville, KY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($198) or Fridays and Saturdays ($274), in the Garden or Master Suite, or the Rose, Cupola, Hearth, or Derby Room
- Daily Full Breakfast with In-Room Option
- Two Tickets to the Kentucky Derby Museum
- Flowers and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Copy of the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky's Room at the Table Cookbook
- $20 Credit Toward an In-Room Massage
- Late Noon Checkout and Wi-Fi
If one can say anything about Louisville, Kentucky, it's that it knows how to attract winners. And when it comes to hotels, the Inn at Woodhaven is certainly a Derby City frontrunner.
This elegant and spacious estate in the heart of historic Louisville was built in 1853 from a design by famed architect A.J. Downing. The Gothic Revival mansion and adjacent Carriage House feature 14-foot ceilings, spectacular woodwork, free Wi-Fi, and spacious rooms furnished with comfortable period antiques. The Garden Suite and Master Suite have access to porches or balconies, as do the Rose, Cupola, Hearth, and Derby Rooms.
Take a bubble bath in the spa whirlpool tub with products from Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Collection, wrap up in fluffy towels, and nosh on the complimentary, freshly baked cookies and snacks in your room.
In the morning, sip locally roasted coffee, available in the dining room or the parlor. Kentucky eggs Benedict, caramel French toast, stone-ground grits, or blueberry pancakes round out a Southern-style breakfast, and visitors can savor the flavors cooked up in this down-home inn long after they leave with their own copy of the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky's cookbook, Room at the Table. If you can't imagine moving after such a feast, head back upstairs and order an in-room massage.
Equine enthusiasts of all ages will want to check out the superior steeds at Churchill Downs, as well as learn about the famous Thoroughbred race at the nearby Kentucky Derby Museum. And if you wind up wanting to don your own racing stripes, stop by Louisville Equestrian Center for a ride.
Just don't be last out of the gate on this stallion of a steal, because there's no garland of roses for coming in second.
"The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I absolutely love the sitting room in the main house and breakfast was just... words can't even describe how delicious the caramel French toast is. I'm already looking at my calendar to book my next stay."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/24-25, 12/31-1/1/13, 2/13-16, 3/17 and 3/21 - 23
- Voucher includes flowers and chocolate-covered strawberries, copy of the Bed & Breakfast Association of Kentucky's "Room at the Table" Cookbook, a $20 credit toward in-room massage, late 12 p.m. checkout and Wi-Fi
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings