An Elegant Albuquerque Escape
Mauger Estate Bed & Breakfast • Albuquerque, NM
- A One-Night ($85) or Two-Night ($169) Stay for Two
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Handmade Chocolate Upon Arrival and Homemade Cookies and Granola to Take Home
- Parking and Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
For more than 300 years, Albuquerque has played host to a number of distinct cultures—Native American, Spanish, Mexican, and Anglo among them. This patchwork of disparate influences has given New Mexico's largest city a uniqueness you won't find anywhere else, with cobblestone streets and centuries-old missions appearing alongside Art Deco high-rises and flashy nightclubs.
In the middle of it all is The Mauger Estate Bed & Breakfast, recognized on the National Register of Historic Places. Pronounced "major," this grandiose Albuquerque property has been a city mainstay since its namesake family bought the property in 1907. Once you've parked in a reserved spot, notice the redbrick exterior and oval windows that comprise a few of the original architectural details of this Queen Anne-style property. Walk past the shaded veranda to your Luxury Queen Room, appointed with a feather duvet, free Wi-Fi, satellite television, and fresh flowers. You can even take Fido along for a $20 fee. In the morning, enjoy a homemade breakfast: bread pudding with berry sauce, blueberry-stuffed French toast, and strata, perhaps.
Just outside the door, only three blocks away, lies downtown Albuquerque. Much of the city revolves around this bustling business district, with restaurants, bars, and cultural institutions lining the streets. About a mile in the other direction, stroll the streets of the Old Town District, where historic adobe structures lend the area a distinctly Southwestern vibe. Warm up with green chile stew at High Noon Restaurant Saloon, open since 1974, and at night check out live music at El Rey Theater, where Etta James and Ella Fitzgerald once took the stage.
"A wonderfully atmospheric bed and breakfast, with high ceilings and elegant décor. It's close to downtown and Old Town, just five blocks from the convention center and only five miles from the airport."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Mauger Estate Bed & Breakfast
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 5 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $50 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: December 31-January 1, February 14-17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings