Be the Guest of Honor in the West Virginia Mountains
Guesthouse Lost River • Lost River, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- $25 Dining Credit Each Night
- One Bottle of Wine Delivered to Your Table Each Night
There's the beaten path and then there's the road less traveled––Escape the predictable and mundane with a trip to The Guesthouse Lost River, a hidden relaxation destination amid West Virginia's Appalachian Mountains.
Two hours from both DC and Baltimore, you can trail off from the city life with a stay at this rustically relaxed haven in the hills with water winding to your right and mountains rising to your left.
All signs point toward gorgeous hikes and adventures along the ruggedly beautiful George Washington National Forest and the surrounding 30 private acres of this idyllic property. You'll discover activities plentiful and peaceful at Lost River State Park, open year round with plenty of hiking trails and beautiful views of two states and five counties.
As way leads on to way, trek back home to relax in the indoor Jacuzzi, lounge in the steam room, and sip handcrafted cocktails or craft beer at the bar.
For dinner, clean up your boots for a trip to the inn's on-site restaurant where you'll sup on sumptuous entrées like beef rib eye or beef short ribs, brown sugar-mustard salmon, and penne alla vodka with grilled chicken. Pair each plate with a carefully selected varietal from an extensive wine list.
Spend the rest of your evening rocking on the porch with a good book––or some poetry––before nodding off to sleep in your king-size bed.
For additional information, visit The Guesthouse Lost River on Facebook.
"Just a short two-hour drive from Washington, DC, The Guest House offers a serene escape from the bustle of the city. The main house consists of several different public areas where you can find a secluded couch to curl up and read a book or jump online.-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Valid for check-in on Fridays only
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades available for an additional $140 (Guesthouse Suite) or $110 (Builtmore Suite); please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 15-17, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $25 dining credit each night, one bottle of wine delivered to your table each evening, 12noon late-checkout
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings