Rosy Hues and Lazy Afternoons in Cabo Rojo
Bahía Salinas Beach & Spa • Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($372)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($496)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($620)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
With one glimpse of the striking rust-red cliffs that frame Cabo Rojo's shoreline, you'll realize you've come upon a truly unique landscape.
According to legend, Christopher Columbus named the southwest corner of Puerto Rico after its beguiling burnt hue. Discover the natural splendor yourself when you Escape to Bahía Salinas Beach & Spa, a haven surrounded by a 2,800-acre fish and wildlife preserve where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic.
"With the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse in view, you can wander along the boardwalk or down the garden paths, bask in the sun on a deck or terrace, or relax in the infinity pool at this resort," says Fodor's Review of Bahía Salinas Beach & Spa. "Another option is the spa, which offers a wide range of massages and other treatments. Spacious guest rooms have antique wood furnishings, and beds draped with silk curtains."
Your accommodations boast the ideal blend of tropical décor and modern amenities—colorful bouquets top rich, wood tables, while cable and Internet access keep you linked to the outside world. Just steps away, Cuni Spa offers wellness-enhancing alternative treatments—from mineral-salt Jacuzzis to hydro massages—that complement the resort's adjacent salt flats and largely untouched landscape.
"Cabo Rojo remains relatively unvisited, and it feels beautifully remote," says The New York Times. "As Puerto Ricans themselves know, the southwest coast promises lesser-known delights like Cabo Rojo, Guánica and San Germán, where the dry climate and sometimes rural atmosphere make for a different kind of tropical paradise."
Spectacular bay views make dining a treat for the senses at on-site Agua Al Cuello, winner of best Mesón Gastronómico. Later, as you sip your drink beneath a Puerto Rican breeze, it becomes clear that a stay at Bahía Salinas is the perfect spot to develop a serene state of mind in the San Juan region.
"'Gateway to the Sun' is how tourism officials describe the island's western coast. Unlike the area around San Juan, Porta del Sol is relatively undiscovered. Even around Rincón, which has the lion's share of lodgings, beaches are delightfully deserted."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rincón and Porta del Sol
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until July 16, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by April 16, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 25-27, 2013
- Cancellation policy for date changes 7 days prior to the arrival date, a penalty of $25 per night plus tax and the new reservation must be within 6 months; This future reservation doesn't allow changes on the arrival date and cannot be canceled or refunded. Voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Children 12 and under stay free when sharing the same room with parents, using existing bedding, no meals included
- Check-in is 3 p.m., checkout is noon; additional charge of $40 plus tax will aply after noon
- Airfare not included
- Based upon double occupancy; additional adults cost $61.53 per night and meals included
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi available
- All rooms are non-smoking
- 2 handicap rooms are available; subject to availability
- No pets allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 16, 2013 • Enjoy By July 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings