At the Center of the Action in Midtown
St Giles Hotel New York - The Court • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Courtyard King Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Suite
- Breakfast for Two
With the brightest lights, the busiest streets, and some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment you'll ever see, New York City can seem like the center of the universe. If your recent getaways have been middling at best, gravitate toward this Escape to the St Giles Hotel New York - The Court in Midtown Manhattan.
From the moment you pull up in front of the St Giles Hotel in the shadow of the Chrysler Building, you'll know you've arrived. Gaze up at the hotel's colorful facade on the corner of 39th Street and Lexington Avenue as the sounds of midtown fill your ears. The din will recede as you pass through the revolving doors into the posh lobby.
Inside, chic chambers are outfitted with sleek, minimalist furniture in a palette of chocolate, rouge, and cream. In addition to nine-foot ceilings, guests will enjoy flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access, and spa quality bath products.
Just two blocks from your hotel is famous Fifth Avenue. "Between Central Park and Rockefeller Center, this commercial strip is the El Dorado of shopping," says Lonely Planet. "Here, fabled jewelers like Tiffany & Co. and Cartier hold court, alongside the gilded department stores of Bergdorf Goodman and Henri Bendel. Even if you left your Amex black card at home, it's worth going to see the artfully designed window displays, which change seasonally and get more spectacular each year."
When cocktail hour rolls around, drop off your loot at the room and pull up a seat (or a plush ottoman) at the trendy Court Bar, where an expert mixologist will happily pour you a tequila flight or signature cocktail. Stay put to savor light bites at the bar, or nab a coveted reservation at any of the celebrated restaurants in the neighborhood for a quintessential night on the town.
After sleeping in the next morning, you can make time for a quick workout at the state-of-the-art fitness center or grab a classic breakfast at the hotel's Icon Restaurant before heading out for another taste of the Big Apple. Make sure your itinerary includes a stroll down the tree-lined paths winding through Central Park—the perfect way to end an Escape that, despite its Midtown location, is hardly middle of the road.
"Exceptional service in a modern, boutique-style atmosphere. We had a spacious room with an outstanding view. The location is great—a 15-minute walk or $5 cab ride to Times Square. Great bath products, robes in the room, and all the little extras."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Daily sales tax of 14.75% and occupancy tax of $5.50 are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsLarger than a deluxe room, enjoy the extra space that comes with the preferred quiet location overlooking the courtyard. Room features a luxury king size bed, fine linen and quality down pillows. Enjoy a quiet night and sleep in this approximately 450 sq/ft room. Stylishly designed with large work desk, chaise lounge chair, walk-in closet, mini bar, flat screen TV, CD/DVD System, Tivoli Radio and 2 line phone. Bathrooms have bathrobes and include bath amenities by Philosophy. All rooms are non smoking. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $court yard king$ $199 avg/night
detailsSpacious 650 sq/ft suite with separate bedroom and living room areas. Some suites with sofa bed, oversized comfortable chair and chaise lounge. Stylishly designed with large work desk, walk-in closet, mini bar, flat screen TV, CD/DVD System, Tivoli Radio and 2 line phone. Bathrooms have bathrobes and include bath amenities by Philosophy. All rooms are non smoking. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $one bedroom execu...$ $270 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)