Seek Solace in Sun-Soaked Sedona
Lodge at Sedona • Sedona, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319)
- Daily Gourmet-Cooked Breakfast
- Sunset Hors d'Oeuvres & Daily Snacks
The magnificent red-rock spires and buttes of Sedona have long attracted artists, spiritualists, and outdoor enthusiasts. Add yourself to the list of "ists" finding peace and relaxation among the hoodoos with an Escape to The Lodge at Sedona in central Arizona, named one of The Best B&Bs by Forbes.com.
Located in the heart of Sedona Red Rock Country—two hours north of Phoenix and 45 minutes south of Flagstaff—this Mission-style inn offers secluded, rustic elegance on two acres dotted with serene, labyrinth-filled gardens, mature pines, calming waterfalls, and unique rock formations. Luxurists will enjoy the spacious suite—some with jetted tubs—boasting a fireplace and king bed.
Your inner culinist will be impressed with the bountiful, gourmet-style breakfast served each morning. Prepare for the day's activities with spreads that include fresh fruit and the signature Lodge Granola in addition to creative entrées like herb-poached eggs with Southwest hollandaise and chorizo sausage, banana almond blintz soufflé with a blueberry compote, or a sweet potato, cheddar, and leek frittata served with the signature spiced bacon.
Sedona is a location that can satisfy even the most active of adventurists. Hike or bike the 300 miles of trails, soar over the rocks in a hot-air balloon, tour the hair-raising formations by SUV, or slip down natural water chutes at the famous Slide Rock State Park. Those who prefer calmer pursuits can discover the galleries of Tlaquepaque, shop in Uptown, or visit one of the many spas in the area.
When evening rolls around at the lodge, the sunset appetizers and snacks might include marinated cremini mushrooms with tarragon or a goat cheese terrine, along with something sweet like lemon ginger shortbread cookies or oatmeal apple cookies. When it's time to dine, don't miss Sedona's upscale Mexican at Elote Cafe or the romantic Italian at Dahl & Di Luca.
"Set amid pine trees in west Sedona, this large inn is decorated in the Arts and Crafts/Mission style, which makes it one of the more distinctive inns in Sedona. Breakfasts are five-course affairs that can tide you over until dinner."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 23.325% charge for lodging taxes and fees collected upon arrival
- Based on double occupancy; additional Guest fee of $35 per night will be assessed; Rollaway bed fee: $35 per night
- Children allowed over the age of 11
- Pets allowed in select rooms only: Star Gazer, Moon Flower, Prairie Ranch; $35/night fee for single dog companion and a $50/night fee for two small dog companions
- Blackout dates include February 14-17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings