The Stage is Set for Romance in the Finger Lakes Wine Country
Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast • Geneva, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Maps, Bottled Waters, and Tastings at Herman J. Wiemer Vineyard, Ventosa Vineyards, Billsboro Winery, Fox Run Vineyards, and White Springs Winery, Anthony Road Winery, Miles Winery, Belhurst Winery, and Serenity Winery
- $45 Credit Toward a Private Winery Tour with The Wine Stopper
- $10 Credit Toward a Seneca Lake Boat Tour with Canal Side Experiences
- Early 2 p.m. Check-In
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Have the tragedies and comedies of everyday life kept you asking, "Vacation home, vacation home, wherefore art my vacation home?" Whether Montague or Capulet, any pair is sure to find pleasure in a romantic rendezvous at Geneva's Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast.
Awake as light beyond the window breaks in your cozy Victorian room, equipped with plush linens, antique furniture, a decorative fireplace, and breathtaking views of Seneca Lake. Any serious foodie would deny his father and refuse his name for one taste of the inn's full breakfast of fresh-roasted coffee, seasonal fruit, and homemade pastries.
Don't be alarmed by your partner's food coma—instead, curl up with a book on one of the parlor's overstuffed chairs for a morning breather. And in the afternoon, you'll want to lounge with your lover—star-crossed or otherwise—in the cozy sitting area or on the house's airy veranda when the weather is warm.
In fair Geneva, where we lay our scene, you'll find plenty to occupy your attention when you're not retreating to your room. This sleepy town set along the Seneca Lake Wine Trail affords sommeliers some serious swirling, with tastings at nearby wineries—including Herman J. Wiemer Vineyard, Ventosa Vineyards, Billsboro Winery, Fox Run Vineyards, and White Springs Winery—in fact, the B&B's company, The Wine Stopper, offers its own tours.
You have not seen such great beauty until you take off on a boat tour of Seneca Lake with Canal Side Experiences or stroll past the row houses and mansions along South Main Street while you frequent the local restaurants and shops.
Visit in the summer and you'll want to stop by the Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion, where you can call the blooming roses by whatever name you please as you wander the 50-acre estate bedecked with nine formal gardens.
Parting from this grand getaway will inevitably be sweet sorrow, but be grateful for the brief relief. For never was a story of more woe than of the couple that stayed home and didn't go.
"The home is beautiful! Diana and Jen are wonderful hosts! Delicious breakfasts! We booked the wine tour with Jen, who is very knowledgeable about the area. It was a six-hour wine tour around Seneca Lake. I highly recommend it!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Voucher is valid on any room; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellations can be made up to 15 days before arrival. One cancellation allowed per voucher then voucher is forfeited; cancellations made less than 15 days, voucher is forfeited
- Blackout dates are 2/14-17, 3/29-31 and 5/24-27
- Voucher is valid any day of the week January 1, 2013 until May 31, 2013; valid only Sunday-Thursday June 2013 and valid any day of the week November 1 to December 30, 2013
- Winery tours subject to availability; recommended to book when making hotel reservation
- 3rd consecutive night available for an additional $99 at time of booking; subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings