Gourmet Food and Relaxing Days at a Country Club
The Whoop Hall • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea on Arrival
- Two-Course Meal on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If You Dine on the Second Evening
- 50% Off Green Fees at the Kirkby Lonsdale Golf Club
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Early Check-in or Late Checkout
Hear ye, hear ye: Kirkby Lonsdale in Lancashire has been a market town since days of old, when stallholders would flog everything from bric-a-brac to livestock. Little has changed in the time-honoured town, with its traditional shops, cobbled streets, picturesque rambles, and of course: the Thursday market. Hunt down a bargain with a stay at The Whoop Hall.
Enjoy two nights for two people for just £135 (up to a £326.75 value), and you won't want to haggle over your individually designed room at the friendly inn: it includes double bed, en suite, and the option of an early check-in or late checkout.
Fresh local produce abounds away from the market square at the restaurant and bistro—start your stay here with an included afternoon tea. Then wander back and browse the evening table d'hôte menu: choose your two-course dinner on the first evening from dishes such as ham hock, pheasant, and cranberry terrine, and home-made 10-oz mince steak burger. Return for dinner a second time and they'll even throw in a bottle of wine for your trouble.
After your inclusive full English breakfast each morning, try out the venue's wares: the leisure facilities at the hotel's country club include pool, fitness studio, spa, sauna, steam room, and sunshower. Alternatively, they'll be bartered down to 50% off the green fees at the Kirkby Lonsdale Golf Club, with its 18 challenging, picturesque holes. If it's scenery you're after, there's plenty on offer at the Cumbrian town between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales—such as walks through the famously beautiful Lune Valley. If you're more interested in curios though, head to Chocolat, where you can visit Peter Pan's enchanted chocolate mine beneath the boutique.
"A host of 17th and 18th Century buildings now accommodate inns, restaurants, and shops."-- Visit Cumbria
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation and must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2013 (Limited availability for a weekend stay)
- £20 supplement per night for a Friday or Saturday stay; payable directly to the hotel
- Voucher excludes 14 February and February half term, 28 March – 14 April 2013
- Offer may not be combined to extend stay - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Voucher includes Daily Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Tea on Arrival, Two-Course Meal on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If You Dine on the Second Evening, 50% Off Green Fees at the Kirkby Lonsdale Golf Club, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, and Early Check-in or Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact call 015242 71284 (9am - 5pm) or e-mail email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings