Two Nights of Epicure and Enchantment
Hideaway Country Inn • Bucyrus, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast in Bed for Two
- Bottle of Champagne
- Signature "Eat Chocolate Naked" Package
- Priority Seating at Hideaway Restaurant
That five-minute chat after work and before bed does not a relationship make—after all, passion needs more than just a moment to flourish. Recommit and relax on an Escape to the HideAway Country Inn, situated on six acres of serene and scenic gardens in Ohio.
Slip on a plush white robe (employees confirm that's the typical wardrobe for guests 90 percent of the time) and settle in for a warm and cozy two-night stay in a standard room with a fireplace at the HideAway.
You may not want to leave your room (and you don't have to thanks to your gourmet cooked-to-order breakfast in bed) but if you do there's plenty of romance to be found in the area. Stroll leisurely among the lilacs and silverbells at the historic Kingwood Center's 47 acres of gardens; stop by the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course; or indulge in an hour of pure bliss with a couple's massage in your room.
Whatever you do, be sure to make it back to the HideAway for dinner. Entrées include specialties like the locally raised pork tenderloin served with an apple and Calvados demi-glace or pepper-crusted seared scallops topped with a roasted red pepper sauce. Finish it off with a decadent crème brûlée cheesecake.
In this Ohio hideaway, it's hard not to fall in love.
For additional information, visit HideAway Country Inn on Facebook.
"This place is amazing! Not only is the scenery gorgeous, but it is so quiet you would think you were in the middle of nowhere! The bed was so comfortable I had a hard time making myself get out of it the next morning."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): January 15 - 17, 2013; February 12-14, 2013; February 19-20, 2013; May 7-8, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 7% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes two-night stay in one of the following standard rooms: Carpenter Jacuzzi, Smith Jacuzzi, Inventors Escape, Serenity Garden Jacuzzi, delivered gourmet breakfast-in-bed for two, one bottle of champagne, one signature "Eat Chocolate Naked" package, and priority seating at Hideaway Restaurant from Hideaway Inn
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2013 • Enjoy By May 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings