Last-Minute Escape: Serene Scottsdale Resort
CopperWynd Resort and Club • Fountain Hills, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Bottle of Wine in Room
- Two $25 Spa Credits
Right up there with Palm Springs, Scottsdale has long been a top vacation town of the West, a place where golf courses, spa treatments, and great weather rule the day. And while the city has seen an influx of trendy nightclubs and hip hotels in recent years, the boutique CopperWynd Resort and Club, tucked away in the McDowell Mountains, still affords peace-seekers a relaxing getaway in the Sonoran Desert.
Here, a collection of posh adobe structures overlooks a quiet canyon, with a full-service spa, two swimming pools, lighted tennis courts, a complete fitness center, and an excellent restaurant—the AAA Four Diamond-winning Alchemy at CopperWynd—setting the stage for romance and relaxation. And just a chip-shot away are a few of the best golf courses in the region. Spacious rooms feature balconies with panoramic views of the desert, gas fireplaces, and flat-screen TVs, and the extra-large bathrooms are appointed with a tub and shower as well as plush bathrobes.
"The grounds are well-kept and lush. The pools were clean and quiet. The rooms were nicely decorated. The bathroom was enormous. The balcony/patio had a beautiful view. We wished we could've stayed longer..."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Lodging taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Spa credits cannot be combined
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsCopperWynd Resort and Club offers 32 luxurious mountainside guestrooms (525 sq. ft.), all featuring furnished private balconies with breathtaking mountain views, imported handcrafted furnishings, gas-burning fireplaces, custom linens and draperies. Each guestroom is appointed with an armoire, desk with chair, easy chairs, king or queen beds, and night stands. The magnificent four-piece bathroom includes features such as an oversized tub, expansive vanity and spacious private shower. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $deluxe room$ $129 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)