Slip into Seclusion in Lake Tenkiller
Terrapin Peak Bed, Breakfast & Beyond • Cookson, OK
- Two-Night Stay in a Cabin Room with King Bed ($232), Fridays and Saturdays
- Two-Night Stay in a Cabin Room with a King Bed and a Whirlpool Tub ($252), Fridays and Saturdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Cabin Room with a Queen Bed and Kitchen/Great Room ($291), Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- One Bottle of Non-Alcoholic Wine, Chocolates, and One Signature Coffee Mug
We've all fantasized about disappearing for a while, but not many of us have had the opportunity. Consider this Escape your chance to make a clean getaway to a luxurious bed and breakfast at Lake Tenkiller.
Terrapin Peak Bed, Breakfast & Beyond is a sophisticated hideaway in a picturesque wooded setting. Deluxe cabin lodging offers a clean slate of rustic seclusion and world-class amenities like king- or queen-size beds, wooden cabinetry, and covered decks with views of the surrounding forest. Whether you choose to lie low in a cabin room with a full bath and shower or a two-person Whirlpool-and-shower tub, you certainly won't be roughing it.
Once you settle in, take off the dark glasses—no one will recognize you here. In the warmer months, sneak off to fly fish or scuba dive on the 13,000-acre Lake Tenkiller, Oklahoma's clearest lake, located two miles from the lodge. There's plenty of boat parking right by your room, so feel free to bring your boat or rent one from Sixshooter Resort & Marina. Or, lose yourself hiking the trails at the Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge, home of black bears, red foxes, and bobcats.
If you prefer cultural to wilderness endeavors, blend in with the crowds in nearby Tahlequah. Historic Muskogee Avenue is lined with boutiques, galleries, and restaurants to suit all identities.
You don't have to be on the run to make a break for Lake Tenkiller, so snag this Escape before its trail goes cold.
"We really enjoyed our stay—beautiful grounds, thoughtful details, and caring owners made for a lifetime of memories on a rare family getaway!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required at least two weeks in advance of your desired check-in date; subject to availability
- Valid for Friday check-in and Sunday check-out only
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): May 24-27, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 6.25% sales tax and 15% gratuity on meals not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- No cash redemption on full or partial voucher
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2013 • Enjoy By June 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings