Find Peace in the New Year with a T'ai Chi Break
Charterhouse Retreat • Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Two 2-Hour T'ai Chi Lessons Each
- 90-Minute Meditation Class Each
If a tree falls in the woods but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Whether philosophical musings are your thing or not, Charterhouse Retreat offers a haven of tranquility for busy minds, and the perfect way to kick of 2013 on a wholesome note, with a t'ai chi and meditation break.
Escape to this stunning 18th-century barn conversion buried deep in the glorious Northamptonshire countryside and enjoy two nights for two people for just £249 (up to a £540 value). Pack up your sunniest disposition for the retreat that specialises in rejuvenating meditation and T'ai chi, all designed to help you feel at one with yourself.
And since all that relaxation can work up quite the appetite, tuck in to a delicious three-course set meal in the hotel's dining room on the first evening, where the kitchen team offer fresh, vibrant flavours as well as a range of options for different dietary requirements. You will also arise to a tasty breakfast each morning.
As part of your stay, you will receive two 2-hour T'ai chi lessons each, as well as a 90-minute meditation class each, for a grand total of five and and half hours of blissful relaxation each. But the treats don't end there; you can also relax in the gorgeous spot-lit indoor pool, heat up in the fully infra-red sauna, or explore the property's picturesque grounds.
This Escape is for two people. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Its far-flung attractions also include some historic Saxon churches, honey-coloured historic towns with pretty thatched cottages, and stately homes."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy of en suite room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher includes Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Two 2-Hour T'ai Chi Lessons Each, 90-Minute Meditation Class Each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01327 340 990 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings