Drifting Away to Tranquil Tortola
Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas • Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Poolside Oceanview Deluxe Room with One-Day Car Rental ($795)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Beachfront Cabana with Two-Day Car Rental, Dinner for Two, and a Bottle of Champagne ($1,495)
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tortola—the largest of the British Virgin Islands—has come to be known as the "bareboat capital of the world." As tranquil as the sight of sails bobbing noiselessly in the Road Town harbor, Tortola is a place of gentle trade winds, plentiful sunshine, and grassy hills that cascade down toward sugar-sand beaches. While you could spend all day lounging on those shores, you'd miss out on the bounty of activities the island landscape affords. Boat or snorkel on the clear Caribbean or blaze a trail through dense interior rain forests.
Situated on a 52-acre parcel between the inland hills and a mile-long stretch of powdery beach, you'll find Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas. All guest rooms are decked out in island-style decor and many show off expansive ocean vistas. Beachfront Cabanas stand on stilts above the sand, while Poolside Oceanview Deluxe Rooms provide easy access to the swim-up bar. Tortola's Colonial heritage is reflected in the gracious, plantation-style main building adjacent to an 18th-century sugar mill, which now houses the 1748 restaurant.
Once you reach your sun-bathing limit, switch things up with a dip in the swimming pool or a few sets on the on-site tennis courts. Off campus, charter a sailboat and cruise across Drake Channel to explore Norman Isle (the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island), or head inland to lose yourself in Sage Mountain National Park. Back at the resort, soothe your muscles with a decadent treatment at the Wellness Spa & Salon before delighting your taste buds at The Pasta House, serving traditional Italian cuisine and fine wines al fresco.
"For complete resort facilities, this is the premier choice. A favorite of travelers since the 1960s, this resort lies on a 1.25-mile sandy beach on the north shore... Each unit does have an ocean view."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by March 15, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Beachfront Cabanas have one king bed for two people, Poolside Oceanview Rooms can accommodate a child in a roll-away bed at additional cost
- 17% tax & service not included and will be collected at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings