A Superlative Stay in West Maui
Ka'anapali Beach Club • Lahaina, HI
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Scenic View Suite ($699) or One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite ($799)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- 50% Discount on a Haleakala, Central Maui, and Iao Valley Tour for Two from Polynesian Adventure Tours
"Maui no ka oi"—roughly, "Maui is the best"—has become this Hawaiian island's unofficial motto, and it's easy to see why: The long stretches of sand, tropical verdure, and awesome swells deserve all the superlatives that come their way, just as you deserve the best vacation experience that comes yours.
That's just what you'll get on this Escape to the Ka'anapali Beach Club. Here, you'll be treated to breathtaking sunsets and blooming hibiscus like an honorary member of the Aloha State's second-largest island.
In addition to magnificent views of the Pacific or the resort's lush garden atriums, suites are outfitted with sunny furnishings and décor that add flair to your private paradise. Step onto your balcony for a breath of sea air, or venture out to discover for yourself what draws folks to Maui's shores.
"Within the Hawaiian-island family, Maui is the celebrity sibling: radiantly beautiful, a bit rebellious, and with glamour to spare," says Travel + Leisure. "The island has attracted 'seekers' for its healing energy since the 1960s and, more recently, Internet millionaires and Hollywood A-listers who want to rejuvenate in five-star spas."
While high-end dining and pampering are in abundant supply, those interested in the island's wild side can go off the beaten path to explore Haleakala, central Maui, and the Iao Valley with Polynesian Adventure Tours. You'll visit the dormant volcano Mount Haleakala and trek through the pristine jungle of the surrounding parkland. From there, you'll get a glimpse of life in a rural town of sugar-cane farmers, then move on to a drive through Iao Valley State Park.
The resort's 'Ohana Bar and Grill will welcome you after a long day of exploring the countryside, swimming in the pool, or snorkeling in the warm, reef-protected waters. Treat yourself to local fare like the Kalua smoked pork plate served with rice and salmon potato salad, or try a specialty pizza fresh from the oven.
Sunny Maui really is the best, but you don't have to take our word for it—see for yourself with this Escape to the Ka'anapali Beach Club.
"Absolutely love this place! The location is incredible—right on the beach across from Molokai and Lanai. The pool area opens up to the beach, where the surf is fairly calm most of the time."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel February 23- June 10, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Internet available
- Daily breakfast buffet is based on 2 guests; any additional guests will need to pay at the property
- $250 incidental deposit due at the time of check-in with major credit cards or debit card
- 13.42% tax will be collected at the time of booking, $25 per night resort fee will be collected upon check-in
- Applicable Hawaii State, hotel accommodations tax and applicable resort fees to be paid direct to the hotel
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • Enjoy By June 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings