Boutique Glamour and Sumptuous Style in North Yorkshire
Crab Manor Hotel at the Crab and Lobster • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in a Manor Room
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Two AA Rosette Restaurant
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
We all harbour ambitions of joining the jetset and experiencing the world's most iconic hotels firsthand, but until we take up our rightful place on the A-list, it's not so easy. Fortunately, today's Escape to Crab Manor Hotel at the Crab and Lobster in North Yorkshire will score you a glamorous globetrotter's break without racking up any air miles.
Get an overnight stay for two, from Monday to Thursday, in a Manor room for £99 (up to a £204 value). Each room is inspired by a famous hotel from around the world, whether that be Venice's Cipriani Palace, Dubai's Burj Al Arab, or our very own Ritz. The rooms come sumptuously outfitted and fit for a star—drop off your designer cases before luxuriating in a rolltop bath, snuggling into an inviting bed, or just absorbing the unashamed glamour of the place. If you want to add that extra pinch of opulence, you can also jump in the courtyard sauna and hot tub.
But while globetrotting undoubtedly has its charms, we think you'd struggle to find finer produce than Yorkshire—which is why this Escape also includes a full Yorkshire breakfast in the morning, and a bottle of wine if you dine in the award-winning hotel restaurant. The Crab and Lobster has won plaudits from east to west with a seasonal and irresistibly enticing menu—seafood is the speciality, from lobster thermidor to a Goan fish curry, but meat lovers will also find the likes of a loin of venison with hazelnut crust and spiced beetroot soufflé. With alluring dishes drawing influence from occident and orient alike, it's not hard to see why they've won a pretty pair of AA Rosettes.
With a late 12 p.m. checkout, you'll have all the more time to explore the beauty of the surrounding area, from the bucolic panoramas of the Yorkshire Dales to the leaning streets and gothic splendour of York.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"An opulent Georgian house surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 22, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only
- Voucher not valid 10- 22 February 2013 inclusive
- Deal based on double occupancy in a manor room; upgrade available, enquire upon arrival
- Voucher includes full Yorkshire breakfast, bottle of house wine if dining in 2 AA rosette restaurant and late 12 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01845 577 286 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • Enjoy By March 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings