The Wonder of Niagara Wine Country
Crush on Niagara Wine Tours • Beamsville, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two ($209) or a Two-Night Stay for Two ($269) in the Harvest Guest Cottage
- Gourmet Continental Breakfast for Two
- A Guided Tour of Four Wineries
- $20 Dinner Voucher at Inn on the Twenty
- $10 Lunch Voucher at Vineland Estates
A weekend bacchanalia in Niagara Wine Country? We'll drink to that. Compliments of Crush on Niagara Wine Tours, this Escape to the Harvest Guest Cottage in Beamsville, Ontario, comes complete with a gourmet continental breakfast, a guided tour of four local wineries, a $20 dinner voucher at Inn on the Twenty, and a $10 lunch voucher at Vineland Estates.
Awaken your inner oenophile as you board Crush on Niagara's tour van for a day of seeing, swirling, sniffing, sipping, and savoring. You'll experience fine wines from places like Vineland Estates Winery and Flat Rock Cellars, among others. The tour focuses on the unlikely bounty of winter in wine country, with the spotlight on sparking wines, heart-warming reds, ice wines, and ice-wine cocktails.
For lunch, reserve a table at Vineland Estates, one of the first winery restaurants in Niagara Wine Country. Crafted with seasonal ingredients by a team of internationally renowned chefs, the cuisine at this award-winning restaurant covers a variety of continental dishes. And for dinner, you'll have $20 to spend at another lauded restaurant: On the Twenty, which overlooks the Twenty Valley and a lush perennial garden. Start with heirloom beet salad, move on to tea-smoked duck breast with plum compote, and complement it all with, of course, a bottle of local wine.
And, finally, savor the sweetness of a vacation well-earned when you return to your charming country cottage to curl up by the fireplace. This is just the kind of routine-busting getaway Dionysus would approve of.
“Harvest Guest Cottage, the perfect place to return for a hot bath, conversation with friends, and a well-earned glass of wine.”-- Vancouver Sun
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required by February 28, 2013 and stay by May 15, 2013; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Valid for the Acacia, Waterbury, and Woodward rooms
- Blackout dates: 12/31-1/1, 3/29, and 3/31
- Winery tours depart at 1:00pm daily
- Tax and gratuity not included and will be collected upon redemption
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings