Southern Comfort on Isle of Palms
The Palms Hotel • Isle of Palms, SC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Studio Suite
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Isle of Palms isn't just a pretty name. This island ten miles outside of Charleston—with its salt marshes and Atlantic Ocean borders—has all the pink houses and tropical trees for which its steeple-studded sister is known, not to mention a reputation as an insider's retreat. Originally a haven for locals as far back as 1898, this oceanfront community has changed little about its laid-back brand of hospitality. Today, Isle of Palms is a largely self-contained oasis with two championship golf courses and seven miles of white beaches.
Sitting pretty on beachfront property, The Palms Hotel is the real gem in the jewel of the South. Each of the well-appointed rooms has a dreamy feel: Tasteful tropical accents complement gorgeous oceanfront views. After settling in, guests can rise to complimentary continental breakfast served every morning as well as gourmet coffee and tea all day. The nearby recreation complex offers basketball and tennis courts, children's centers, and even a yoga studio. Beach babies that need a break from the sand are welcome to bask on the sundeck or beside the private pool.
Minutes away from downtown Charleston, Mount Pleasant, and Sullivan's Island, this meandering stretch of beach will knock your socks off. Catch a wave to seasonal sailing and windsurfing on one of the best beaches in the South, as voted by readers of Southern Living; try your hand at crabbing and shrimping in the creeks; or simply swirl your toes in the sand as you kick back in style. No trip to the coast would be complete without a bite of the local fare: Coconut Joe's Beach Bar & Grill dishes out tender shrimp and grits in view of the knockout sunset.
"The Palms was exactly what we were looking for: A nice, quiet place on the beach with clean, spacious accommodations and relatively close to town."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms