Easy, Breezy Eats and Beats in Negril
Seastar Inn Negril • Negril, Jamaica
- A Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Admission for Two to Saturday Buffet Dinner and Reggae Show
Between the piña coladas, coconut trees, turquoise waters, and reggae music, Jamaica easily lives up to its reputation as one of the world's most laid-back places. Visitors to Negril, situated on the western tip of the island, are drawn to the area's white-sand beaches, coral reefs, and friendly folks. Beach bums will find a haven here—there's no shortage of activities near the sunny shores from surfing the waves to swimming with dolphins.
Trade the shirt and tie for a pair of flip-flops and Escape to the wonderfully welcoming Seastar Inn. Winner of TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice award this year, the property boasts handmade furniture, air conditioning, cable TV, and a private veranda with a hammock. Roll out of bed each morning to an island take on the classic continental breakfast, then loll by the pool, where it's never too early to swim up to the bar and sample some of Jamaica's famous rum. Or, take the daily free shuttle to the famed Seven Mile Beach, which Frommer's has crowned one of the best in the Caribbean.
Liven up your night at Seastar's restaurant. Order dishes like jerk chicken served with Francine's Spicy Jerk Sauce (the owner's homemade sauce is also for sale in the gift shop); garlic lobster; curried conch; or any number of fish, pork, pasta, and beef specialties. On Saturday nights, locals and visitors gather in Seastar's popular new music venue, where reggae artists like Luciano, the Roots Vibration Band, and Fernando jam with a seven-piece African drumming crew.
"The staff are absolutely wonderful and a big selling point—everyone went out of their way to impact our stay. Very nice relaxing bar area with wonderful tunes playing all the time. The Saturday night show was off the charts."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel February 15 - December 13, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation policy: customer will lose entire voucher credit if room is cancelled under 60 days before arrival, cancellations prior to 60 days may be redeemed again at a future date; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2013 • Enjoy By December 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings