Awards Season on Santa Monica Boulevard
Hotel Beverly Terrace • Beverly Hills, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Any Days of the Week from January 1 to 31, 2013 ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139) from February 1 to March 31, 2013
- $20 Food-and-Beverage Credit at Trattoria Amici
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast and Self-Parking
In Tinseltown, the most wonderful time of the year is not actually Christmas—it's awards season. Live it up amid the movie stars with this Escape to Hotel Beverly Terrace in southern California.
Nestled between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood on Santa Monica Boulevard, this funky hotel boasts a colorfully retro vibe with a dash of Asian décor. Leave the paparazzi at the door and stroll through the tropical-inspired lobby out to the petite courtyard pool.
The property's cozy rooms offer beds fitted with white-cotton linens, straight-forward furniture, and art that adds a pop of color. Guests also enjoy in-room Wi-Fi and a mini-fridge.
You'll wake in the morning to a deluxe continental breakfast before slipping out for an incognito stroll down hip Melrose Avenue. If you're concerned about blending in with the chichi crowd, swing by the posh storefronts of Rodeo Drive for a little afternoon shopping.
Empty stomachs clash with those full bags, so return to the hotel for an evening meal at Trattoria Amici. With its romantic patio, unpretentious crowd, and heaping portions of Italian fare, this casual-cool eatery has been feeding the hills crowd since 1995. Try the homemade turkey ragu lasagna; linguine with smoked chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and goat cheese; or garlic- and herb-marinated grilled Hawaiian prawns.
The celeb life is a 24/7 job, so you'll want to hit The Sunset Strip for a night of elbow-rubbing before hitting the sack. Thanking the Academy? Go ahead. But you know it's this Escape that really deserves the credit.
"The room was lovely, the pool area was quiet and relaxed, and the staff was fab. The location is so central that it's very easy to get around. Simple but perfect; not a bad word to say about this hotel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include 1/9-16, 1/25-27, 2/2, 2/8-10, 2/17, 2/22-24, 3/20-23
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings