A Slower Gait in the North Georgia
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa • Young Harris, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($153) or Fridays and Saturdays ($173)
- Breakfast for Two in the Dining Room
- Your Choice: Golf, Horseback Riding, or 75% Off Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The Cherokees referred to the North Georgia Mountains as "The Great Blue Hills of God" for their silvery haze and forested peaks. And things haven't changed much since then—after all the Blue Ridge Mountains are among America's oldest.
Melt into a Blue Ridge getaway at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, just two hours from both Atlanta and Chattanooga. Cozy, unique rooms are outfitted with differing extras like covered decks and wood-burning fireplaces. The resort boasts massive stone fireplaces and oak-vaulted ceilings, as well as oversized windows with panoramic mountain views.
The next morning, round up breakfast at the Dining Room—featuring Southern buttermilk biscuits, homemade sausage gravy, French toast, Belgian waffles, made-to-order omelets, fresh fruit, and more. Afterward, take a drive along the Russell-Brasstown Scenic Byway for magnificent vistas from the top of the North Georgia Mountains.
You and your partner have the choice of two resort activities or discounted spa treatments. Harness 18 holes of golf on the championship par-72 course, designed by Denis Griffiths and previously ranked by Golf Digest as one of the top courses in Georgia. Or, pony up to the Stables for a two-hour guided ride along five miles of trails. Then again, there's nothing wrong with being pampered. Head down to Equani Spa, where you'll have 75 percent off on select facials, massages, or body treatments. Each treatment includes unique rituals inspired by the Cherokee people to soothe the mind and body.
Come mealtime, treat yourselves to dinner at the Dining Room, featuring dishes inspired by regional recipes and ingredients, which Chef Sid Kurrimbukus refers to as New Appalachian cuisine. Try the pecan-crusted Georgia brook trout topped with maple butter or the roasted prime rib served with rosemary au jus. Top off the evening with the specialty warm apple pie—freshly baked and served with vanilla bean ice cream.
"For upscale, lodge-style accommodations, this resort is a great option. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, in an elegant but rustic style."-- Read Fodor's Review of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 1/23-24, 2/1, 2/8-9, 2/22-23, 2/27-28 and 3/1-2
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for the following rooms Cottage King, Cottage Double, Traditional King or Traditional Double; subject to availability at time of booking
- Each person can choose from one of the activities
- Spa services eligible for 75% off include a 50 minute massage (Swedish, Deep Tissue or Hot Stone), a 50 minute facial (skin, Resonance Down to Earth, or 50 minute) a Body Treatment (Body Resource, Body Strategist, D-Age, or Monticelli Mud Muscle Ease) or a Sun Soul sunless tanning treatment
- Any room services fees or charges for incidentals will be collected at the property
- Taxes and daily resort fee of $10.70 are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings