Urban and Eccentric in the Entertainment District
Hotel Quartier des Spectacles • Montreal, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior or Studio Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($94)
- Continental Breakfast for Two at a Nearby Restaurant
- 50% Discount on a Massage or Facial at Hop Ho's Esthetic Salon
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
The curtain lifts over the historic city of Montréal to reveal a set swarmed with chic boutiques, haute restaurants, unique theatre venues, and—ah, oui—a mini mountain in the heart of the city. If urban excitement coupled with historic intrigue and natural beauty is what you crave, then this place is speaking your language.
Get a front-row seat to all the action with this Escape to the Hotel Quartier des Spectacles, a recently renovated boutique hotel situated plum in the center of Montréal's entertainment district to the east of downtown. A mecca for all things cultural, this area is home to a multitude of performance venues and public spaces for festivals throughout the four seasons.
With so much to do, you'll need a perfectly located pad for disco naps during intermission. Get cozy in your guest room, which features exposed brick walls and hardwood floors accented with mod mirrors, leather furnishings, and minimalist lighting. Every room has a private bathroom and Wi-Fi, and the studios feature a fully equipped kitchen, too.
Glam up for a night out—or recover from one—with your included discount on a facial or massage at the adjacent Hop Ho's Esthetic Salon. In the morning, fuel up with continental breakfast for two at a nearby restaurant.
In Montréal, "it's easy to imagine you've been transported to a distant locale, where hedonism is the national mandate," says Lonely Planet, which lists this destination as one of its Best in Travel 2013. Find your own bliss exploring nearby neighborhoods like Old Port, Old Montreal, Chinatown, the Latin Quarter, and the Village. Whether you want to take in modern art, plunge into a shopping spree, or lounge with locals on the patio of a casual dive, you'll leave longing for an encore.
"I loved the convenience to everything—restaurants, cafes, shopping, Old Montreal... all just a few steps away. I am very picky about location, clean rooms, and great service and this hotel had it all."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Must stay by June 5, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 18-20, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included, and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013 • Enjoy By June 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings