Ski-In, Ski-Out at Colorado's Powderhorn
SlopeSide Hotel & Ski Club • Mesa, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Seven in a SlopeSide Suite, Sundays to Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Daily Guest Passes to the Private SlopeSide Ski Club
- Resort Fee Included
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Welcome to Western Colorado, where just below the rim of the world's largest flat-topped mountain sits a family-friendly ski area offering vacations reminiscent of a bygone era—affordable, friendly, and less commercialized. At Powderhorn Mountain Resort, about 45 minutes southeast of Grand Junction, the lift lines are nonexistent, the snow is dry and powdery, and the views are unrivaled.
And at the only ski-in, ski-out hotel on the mountain—SlopeSide Hotel & Ski Club—you'll have unfettered access to all of it. Just 20 feet from the main lift, this resort offers a family-friendly mountain lodge that features 16 SlopeSide suites with a variety of bed configurations, from an intimate setup for couples to the Family Room suites that sleep up to seven guests, complete with a queen-size bed and an oversize bunk bed with pull-out trundle. Each suite includes a mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and cable TV, and most suites include two separate bathrooms.
Ready to hit the mountain? Powderhorn's 63 trails and three terrain parks are serviced by five lifts, and you'll have a variety of terrain to choose from: steeps, boulder fields, easy groomers, and a few tree runs for good measure. It's great for beginners, perfect for families, and offers plenty of challenges for advanced skiers. The best part? Lift tickets are just $59.
You'll also have access to the members-only 10,000-square-foot lodge and 5,000-square-foot deck, where après-ski festivities are in full gear. Sip a cup of hot chocolate or a glass of wine next to the fireplace, dish up at three reasonably priced buffets, or hit the gaming area, complete with three video game stations, a pool table, board games, and movies.
"Lift tickets are reasonable, the skiing is surprisingly good, and the addition of a half-pipe and an improved terrain park have gone a long way toward modernizing the resort."-- Read Fodor’s Review of Grand Mesa
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Maximum occupancy ranges from 2 – 7 people depending on room configuration and availability
- Stay must be completed by: March 31, 2013
- Blackout date(s): March 7-9, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales and lodging taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Not valid on condos
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings