Craft Your Own History in Turkey
Key Tours International • Istanbul, Turkey
- A 15-Day Tour of Turkey for One Guest (See Dates Below), Including:
- Round-Trip Airfare from JFK, IAD, ORD, LAX, or YYZ to Istanbul
- 13 Nights in Deluxe and Superior First-Class Accommodations: Three Nights at the Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Old City or Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Harbiye, One Night at Kolin Hotel, Two Nights at the Charisma De Luxe Hotel, One Night at Pam Thermal Hotel, Two Nights at the Crowne Plaza Antalya, One Night at the Hilton Garden Inn Konya, Two Nights at the Lykia Lodge Kapadokya, and One Night at the Crowne Plaza Ankara
- Daily Breakfast and 11 Dinners
- English-Speaking Tour Guide Service and Baggage Handling
- All Ground Transportation to Hotels, Airport, and Sightseeing Destinations via Air-Conditioned Bus
- All Airport Taxes, Hotel Service Charges and Local Taxes, Entrance Fees to Included Sightseeing Destinations, and Inclusion in ASTA TOP Travel Funds Protection Program
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
While the Turkish Anatolian peninsula is one of the oldest continuously inhabited regions in the world, its magnificent landscape still beckons newcomers.
Explore Turkey's ancient cultural traditions and Escape to one of the modern world's most vibrant destinations with a 15-day getaway for one guest from Key Tours International.
Initiate your expedition in Turkey's largest city of Istanbul, where you'll check into your five-star accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Old City, within walking distance of the historic Grand Bazaar, or the Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Harbiye, within walking distance of Taksim Square.
Widely accepted as the country's cultural hub, the legendary city of seven hills is known for blending its regal Byzantine and Ottoman architecture with a thriving nightlife scene. During your two-night stay, you'll tour sites including the Topkapi Palace, the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, and Hagia Sophia.
Days four through six lead you to a wealth of enchanting sites including the shores of WWI's Anzac Cove, the mythical walls of Troy, and the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, as well as the Kolin Hotel and Charisma De Luxe Hotel.
"Like the conglomerate of nearly 100 ancient cities that make up the province of Çanakkale, this is the land where the lines between history and mythology are blurred," says Frommer's. "The Iliad and Odyssey have made Troy one of the most recognizable mythological events in the world, and few can resist the chance to tread among its remains."
In Kusadasi, drive through the lush valleys to Pamukkale before visiting the ruins of the Roman health spa of Hierapolis. Afterward, take a relaxing dip—your accommodations at the Pam Thermal Hotel include access to a thermal pool.
During days eight through ten of your journey, make your own imprint on the shores of the Turquoise Coast, stroll through the ancient city of Phaselis (optional), and visit Mevlana Museum. During this stretch, you'll stay in the Crowne Plaza Antalya as well as the Hilton Garden Inn Konya.
En route to Cappadocia, you'll visit 13th-century Seljuk Caravan Inn of Agzikarahan and the famous underground city of Sarhatli.
"Those troglodytes sure knew what they were doing when they decided to lay down their hats and call Cappadocia home," says Lonely Planet. "Where else can you float over the fairy chimneys in a hot-air balloon in the morning, admire Byzantine frescoes in the afternoon, and sample fine food and wine at night?"
While in Cappadocia and Ankara, relax in the Lykia Lodge Kapadokya and the gorgeous Crowne Plaza Ankara. On your last night in Istanbul, savor your final moments of Turkey's stately culture as you enjoy a farewell dinner and some last minute shopping in the historic Spice Bazaar.
From Istanbul to Ankara, your dreams of Turkish trysts will take root in both the past and present during your sprawling 15-day Escape.
• February and March departures from JFK ($1,849), IAD ($1,929), ORD ($2,009), LAX ($2,149), or YYZ ($2,249)
• April departures from JFK ($2,049), IAD ($2,129), ORD ($2,209), LAX ($2,349), or YYZ ($2,449)
• May departures from JFK ($2,149), IAD ($2,229), ORD ($2,309), LAX ($2,449), or YYZ ($2,549)
"Turkey is a unique country: a rich, layered, and magical world full of history, culture, gastronomy, humanity, and commerce—increasingly Europeanized yet (notwithstanding the über-cosmopolitan center that is Istanbul) still unspoiled and innocent."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than January 31, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $765 for February and March departures and $825 for April and May departures; collected at booking
- Voucher includes 13 nights in Deluxe or Superior accommodations: three nights at the Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Old City or Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Harbiye, one night at Kolin Hotel, two nights at the Charisma De Luxe Hotel, one night at Pam Thermal Hotel, two nights at the Crowne Plaza Antalya, one night at the Hilton Garden Inn Konya, two nights at the Lykia Lodge Kapadokya, and one night at the Crowne Plaza Ankara, daily breakfast, 11 dinners, entrance fees to included sightseeing destinations, an English-speaking tour guide service, baggage handling, all ground transportation to hotels, airport, and sightseeing destinations via air-conditioned bus
- Voucher does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities to drivers and local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours
- All airport taxes, hotel service charges, local taxes, and Inclusion in ASTA TOP Travel Funds Protection Program are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings