Because You Can: Exclusive Bon Jovi Tickets + Hotel Stays
BON JOVI–Because We Can •
- Two Preferred 100-Level or Lower-Level Reserved Seat Tickets
- Overnight Accommodations for Two
- Two Bon Jovi T-Shirts and Two Souvenir Programs
All-American rock icons Bon Jovi have just announced the first set of US dates for their "BON JOVI Because We Can – 2013 Tour."
The tour will debut brand-new songs from Bon Jovi's upcoming album What About Now, to be released in spring 2013, loading even more ammunition into the band's huge arsenal of hits. The group's return to the road in 2013 launches the latest chapter in an ongoing blockbuster run which has already secured Bon Jovi's status as the essential live-rock band, having performed more than 2,700 concerts in more than 50 countries for more than 35 million fans.
With this Escape, enjoy a VIP Ticket Package that includes two preferred 100-level or lower-level tickets, two exclusive Bon Jovi T-shirts, two Bon Jovi souvenir programs, and overnight accommodations at a nearby hotel on the following dates:
• St. Louis: March 13, show at Scottrade Center, overnight at The Westin St. Louis, $625
• Oklahoma City: March 16, show at Chesapeake Energy Arena, overnight at Sheraton Oklahoma City Hotel, $599
• St. Paul: April 7, show at Xcel Energy Center, overnight at Doubletree St. Paul Downtown, $575
• Austin: April 10, show at Frank Erwin Center, overnight at The Driskill, $749
• Dallas: April 11, show at American Airlines Center, overnight at Sheraton Dallas, $675
• Kansas City: April 13, show at Sprint Center, overnight at The Raphael Hotel, $625
• Des Moines: April 14, show at Wells Fargo Arena, overnight at Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel, $525
• Chicago: July 12, show at Soldier Field, overnight at The W Chicago City Center, $699
From countless hits including Livin' on a Prayer, You Give Love a Bad Name, Who Says You Can't Go Home, and It's My Life, to unreleased tracks from the upcoming album, this once-in-a-lifetime experience promises to be a truly unforgettable night.
Visit bonjovi.com for more information.
"Jon Bon Jovi gives rock a good name... ‘Have a nice day,” he has been known to sing. And I do believe he means it."-- The Globe and Mail
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer
- Each voucher is good for 2 people
- All tickets and reservations will be held under name of purchaser; valid ID required
- Voucher only good for 1-night stay
- Not valid toward group or existing reservations; based on double occupancy
- Does not include tax on the room rate or incidentals; payable directly to property upon redemption
- Groups wishing to sit together must have one person purchase all tickets
- Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event via the LivingSocial website event details section; no name-changes or alternate pick-ups permitted at venue
- Offer valid on date and city selected at time of purchase only; hotel voucher good for 1-night stay on date and city selected at the time of purchase
- A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase; no refunds permitted on day of event
- Details of the program are subject to modification at any time
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 12, 2013 • Enjoy By July 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms