Snow in SoCal at Big Bear Lake
Big Bear Vacations • Big Bear Lake, CA
- A $200 Lodging Credit Toward a Vacation Rental Any Days of the Week ($99)
- Or, a $210 Lodging Credit Toward a Vacation Rental Any Days of the Week with Two Snow Play Passes ($129)
- Or, a $280 Lodging Credit Toward a Vacation Rental, Sundays through Thursdays, with Two Adult Lift Tickets ($199)
Big Bear Lake is Southern California's premier four-season playground; less than two hours from Los Angeles, its high elevation brings winter snows to a region that often misses out on festive flurries. If wearing long sleeves doesn't meet your definition of "bundling up," Escape to the mountains with Big Bear Vacations to experience the season as it's meant to be.
You'll choose from more than 300 cabins and homes around the area. Some of these fully equipped dens come with pool tables, game rooms, and spacious decks, while others make for cozy hideaways with wood-burning fireplaces and outdoor hot tubs.
Awaken each day in your spacious abode, and sip a cup of coffee while you make breakfast in the kitchen. Then you'll be ready to hit the slopes at Big Bear Mountain Resorts, comprised of two distinct winter resorts, each with its own personality. Lift tickets provides access to both Snow Summit and Bear Mountain, which are located just two miles apart and connected via a free inter-resort express shuttle service.
The resorts cover diverse terrain, providing skiers and snowboarders with a combined 438 developed acres, 26 lifts (including four high-speed detachable quads) and more than 55 runs. Snow Summit serves up a traditional alpine atmosphere with lots of intermediate terrain and mainstream cruising for skiers and snowboarders, while Bear Mountain offers a youthful spirit that attracts riders from around the world.
Big Bear Snow Play is a long tubing hill for winter fun that everyone can get the hang of. Just grab a tube and zip down one of many lanes worn into the snow. Once you reach the bottom, don't worry about trudging all the way back up the hill. Instead, hitch a ride on the "magic carpet"—enclosed in plexiglas to shield riders from the chilly wind—as it pulls its way to the top.
You don't have to miss out on the season for snow. Make the most of this winter with an Escape to Big Bear Lake.
For additional information, visit Big Bear Vacations on Facebook.
"Southern California's largest winter playground, one of the few that challenge skilled skiers. The vibe is youthful at Bear, which has beginner slopes and the after-ski hangout The Scene. Snow Summit holds challenging runs and is open for night skiing."-- Read Fodor's Review of Big Bear Mountain Resorts
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- There is a 2 night minimum for weekend stays
- Voucher cannot be applied to existing reservation or cleaning fees, and cannot be combined with any other discount
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book by March 15, 2013
- Reservations are non-refundable once made unless the request for cancellation is beyond 30 days from arrival date; a cancellation fee of $75.00 or 10% of the reservation amount (whichever is greater) applies to the paid amount. Reservations canceled inside the 30 days of arrival date will receive a Rain Check for the paid value of the voucher, valid for 6 months if the cabin is re-booked for all dates being canceled.
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes and cleaning fees of $75-$115 (depending on size of unit) per reservation; to be paid direct to Big Bear Vacations
- Gratuities not included
- Taxes/resort/gratuity fees not included; collected at property
- Blackout dates include January 2-6, January 19-21, and February 16-18
- Cleaning fees are $75-$115 per reservation, rate varies depending on unit size
- Tickets will be provided at the Big Bear Vacations office at check in
- Pet friendly properties are available
- Children are allowed
- Lift tickets are valid Monday-Friday only; not valid on holidays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings