Nepalese Trek to Mt Everest Base Camp
Holiday Nepal / Himalayan Experience • Mount Everest, Nepal
- Wondrous 17-day ($1,199 per person, value $2,900) or 19-day ($1,399, value $3,150) trek to Mt Everest Base Camp
- 19-day trek includes Jungle Safari with a two-night stay in Chitwan National Park plus meals
- 4-star accommodation in Kathmandu
- Domestic flights within Nepal included
- Round trip airport transfers
- Professional guide throughout your incredible journey
- Entry costs to Kathmandu local attractions and Everest National Park permits included in your stay
They say the only way to see the wondrous country that is Nepal is by foot, winding your way along scenic trails spying ancient peaks, verdant valleys, rushing rivers and rhododendron forests teeming with wildlife. On this life-changing adventure you'll touch down in Kathmandu (a bustling city of outstanding culture, culinary prowess and natural beauty within the Kathmandu Valley) before flying to Lukla to start your trek up the iconic, literally unmissable and monumental Mount Everest - one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Your 17-day trek through the spectacular Himalayan countryside from Holiday Nepal / Himalayan Experience will be tailored to suit any age and skill level. Of course, climbing to Mt Everest Base Camp won't be a walk in the park, but this team of expert and friendly trekking gurus will ensure every step is as fun and fantastic as possible. From the domestic flights to your delicious daily meals, four-star accommodation (with the option of a five-star upgrade if available), professional guides to lead your path and advice throughout, everything will be superbly set out for you to set off.
The Points of Interest
Your itinerary over the 17 days takes you through the stunning city of Kathmandu including a tour of the city's magical sites with all your entrance fees included. On your second day, you'll take off in a thrilling plane ride with incredible views to arrive in Lukla. From there, begin your climb, revelling in the wonders of Namche Bazaar, local villages, ancient temples and stunning mountain peaks including Ama Dablam and Khumbu Glacier. Finally you'll arrive at Mount Everest base camp to witness the glorious mountain from its very feet at the culmination of your life changing journey. The stunning views will leave you breathless.
For those who upgrade, your jungle safari is a wonderland of exotic wilderness as you trek deep into the lush and dense rainforest on elephant back or 4WD. You'll spot exotic birds, wild animals in their natural habitat (up to 43 species are found in Chitwan alone) and enjoy canoe rides on the jungle rivers, nature walks and local villages. It's an experience to remember!
A journey that is challenging and beautiful-- Carol Nader - Sydney Morning Herald Traveller
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay (vouchers cannot be combined to extend trek)
- Valid based on twin share accommodation
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 19, 2014 • Enjoy By March 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings