Serenading the Senses in Historic Cape May
Carroll Villa B&B Hotel • Cape May, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, January 2 through March 21, 2013, in a Full, Queen, or Large Queen Room
- Bottle of Wine In Room on Arrival
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast with Bloody Marys and Mimosas
- Complimentary Morning Coffees and Bottled Waters
- Pasta Making Culinary Course with Wine Tasting and Pairing for Two
- One Free Dessert Per Voucher with the Purchase of Two Dinner Entrées Nightly
- Departure Gift Including a Publication on Cape May or a Carroll Villa Postcard Drawn by Local Artists
They say history repeats itself. Let's hope that's true: After this Escape to Cape May's historic Carroll Villa Bed & Breakfast Hotel, you'll want your getaway to happen over and over again.
Tucked between the Atlantic Ocean and Delaware Bay, Cape May is the picturesque charm of New Jersey's southernmost point. Turn the page on cookie-cutter lodgings and instead bask in the bracketed villa-style inn's lovingly fashioned guest rooms. While the architecture takes you back to a bygone era, you'll appreciate modern, green initiatives like the B&B's installation of solar panels, a recycled IceStone bar top, and radiant heat flooring.
After settling in, explore area attractions like the Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts, Bath Time, The Flying Fish Studio, Whale's Tale, Love the Cook, Good Scents, Great White Shark, Washington Street Gallery, and the Cape May Bird Observatory. You'll feel like you've gone back in time amid downtown's gaslight street lanterns.
Later, partake in a meal at the hotel's The Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar to experience the eatery The Boston Globe calls "legendary," and US Airways magazine says its "thick-sliced orange and almond French toast and award-winning buttermilk pancakes give the Mad Batter the best breakfast in this ﬁne dining town." Indulge with house-made mimosas and Bloody Marys at breakfast or keep things sweet with a dessert at dinner.
For more than a century, Carroll Villa guests have taken seaside strolls through Cape May's quaint downtown or enjoyed a cool drink on the hotel's European-style veranda. Now you, too, can follow in their fortunate footsteps.
"An Italian villa-style hotel built in 1882 and located less than a block away from the beach... it has maintained its Victorian charm."-- Hudson Valley Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies: cancellations outside of 10 days will be able to be rebooked only if there is an availability for a later date within promotion window and that $30 cancelation fee will be added. Cancellations within 10 days of arrival if not re-rented will be subject to forfeiture, no refunds will be given
- Blackout dates are February 15-16
- Each additional person is $30 per night including breakfast
- Vouchers valid for the following rooms: Standard Full (8,11,19,23,25), Standard Queen (14,16,18,26), Large Queen (1,9,13,21,31,34)
- Voucher includes daily complimentary breakfast with Bloody Marys and Mimosas and one free dessert per voucher with the purchase of two dinner Entrées nightly
- Gratuity of $10 per day and 14% tax will be collected upon check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings