Breathtaking Beauty in Niagara Falls
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double-Queen Cityview Room, Sundays through Fridays and Saturdays January 5, 12, 19, and 26 ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double-Queen Fallsview Room, Sundays through Fridays and Saturdays January 5, 12, 19, and 26 ($125)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Whirlpool Cityview Room, Sundays through Fridays and Saturdays January 5, 12, 19, and 26 ($109)
- $70 Dining Credit at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, $20 Dining Credit at Outback Steakhouse, and $10 Dining Credit at IHOP
- Two Passes for WEGO Citywide Shuttle to the Casino, Attractions, and Falls
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Niagara Falls straddles the border between the United States and Canada, and like the neighboring countries, each side has it's own personality. The Ontario half is home to Horseshoe Falls, perhaps the most impressive cascade of them all, where 42 million gallons pour over the edge each minute.
If your past vacations have been less than memorable, try a getaway that you won't soon forget with this Escape to Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview. Towering over the falls in the heart of Ontario's Fallsview tourist district, this Four Points by Sheraton hotel makes a splash with renovated rooms featuring 32-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and views of the city or Niagara Falls. Some rooms also offer two-person jetted tubs.
You can start the day with strong, black coffee and a short stack at the IHOP located inside the hotel. Convenient WEGO citywide shuttle service can drop you at the falls, the casino, and a number of other attractions. At Dave & Buster's 40,000-square-foot entertainment complex, you can channel your inner putt-putt champion or sink your opponents in Skee-Ball.
Of course, you'll want to carve out time to see roaring waterfalls themselves. "You simply cannot come this far and not see the falls, which are one of the seven natural wonders of the world," says Frommer's. "The falls are equally dramatic in winter, when ice formations add a certain beauty to it all and the crowds of high summer are wonderfully absent."
And don't be surprised when you find yourself gushing over juicy sirloin and prime rib at the hotel's newly opened Ruth's Chris Steak House. After dinner, dance the night away at the Asian-inspired Dragonfly Nightclub in Fallsview Casino as Canada's top DJs spin between ornate wooden screens and terracotta soldiers.
This Escape to Niagara Falls isn't just memorable, it's unforgettable.
"We had a king Jacuzzi suite and it was amazing! We couldn't have asked for more space. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Love that the hotel is so close to the casino and just a few minutes from all the other attractions."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 15, 17, March 29 and all Saturdays except the following select Saturdays in January 5, 12, 19, 26 (all subject to availability)
- Check-in is at 4 p.m. and checkout is 12 noon
- Five people maximum occupancy in two Queen and 3 people maximum in one King bedroom
- Rates are based on double occupancy, additional adults $10 per person; children 17 and under are free
- Vouchers include and two passes for Niagara Falls and attractions shuttle, a $70 dining credit at Ruth's Chris Steak House, a $20 dining credit at Outback Steakhouse, and $10 dining credit at IHOP
- Parking is $12 for self-parking and $20 for valet
- Transportation included to the Outback Steakhouse; additional shuttle tickets can be purchased from the tour desk at an additional cost of $7 per adult (13+) and $4 per child (6-12 years)
- Call-in reservations will be charged $5 upon booking
- One restaurant voucher per stay; dine in only, not valid for cash, no cash back, and alcohol is not included
- Hotel will charge guest directly for taxes of 16% and fees
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 54% savings