Soak Up the Spotlight in Times Square
The Time • New York, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room ($288) or Suite ($408)
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two Passes to Equinox Health Club
If all the world's a stage, then New York City's Times Square may be where the spotlight shines brightest. And basking in the center of the glow, you'll find The Time—a boutique hotel in the thick of Midtown's action. You can make a cameo appearance with this stylish Escape.
The Time deserves top billing for attracting celebrities and socialites as they swing through Manhattan. Through an innovative blend of form and function, the hotel offers luxurious and trendy boutique accommodations just blocks from some of the Big Apple's most famous attractions.
After being greeted in the colorful lobby, head up to your room and relax amid chic, minimalist décor courtesy of renowned designer Adam Tihany. Take advantage of a full complement of modern amenities, including a plasma television, a Bose Wave sound system, and wireless Internet access.
When you're ready to venture outside the hotel, you'll step into the electric Times Square neighborhood, full of flashing lights, larger-than-life video screens, and countless shops, bars, and restaurants. Around the corner, take in the panoramic view of the city from the top of Rockefeller Center, get a different perspective at the Museum of Modern Art, or head a few short blocks to stroll through Central Park's winding, wooded paths.
And you won't have to look far for a world-class meal: Serafina, The Time's acclaimed restaurant, features authentic Northern Italian cuisine fusing tradition with the dramatic flair of its theater-going patrons. Since you'll be in the heart of the New York Theatre District, grab a pair of tickets and join them in the front row at the next smash hit.
After hours, Inc. Lounge—the hotel's hip, up-tempo bar—is the perfect place to sip on and cocktail as the legends of 12-inch vinyl serenade you from the bar's sound system and a wall of video art bathes the room in light and color. Stop auditioning other getaways—The Time has a lock on the starring role.
"This spot half a block from the din of Times Square tempers trendiness with a touch of humor. A ridiculously futuristic glass elevator transports guests to the second-floor lobby, and in the adjoining bar nature videos lighten up gray-scale furnishings."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Time
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; voucher cannot be combined to extend stay
- All stays must be completed by 3/7/2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 1/2-5 (inclusive) for Suites only and 2/8-9 and 2/14-16 for both room types (inclusive)
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2013 • Enjoy By March 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings