An Award-Winning Classic in Cape Cod
Bayside Resort Hotel • West Yarmouth, MA
- A One-Night ($109) or Two-Night Stay ($195) for Two in a Jacuzzi Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with a Bottle of Champagne and Rose Petals on the Bed Upon Arrival
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a 6 p.m. Late Checkout and Chocolates ($208)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Nine Nights
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than "The Cape." Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport, to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth, party-goers seeking the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of delicious fried scrod.
Bayside Resort in West Yarmouth, a classic New England town on the edge of Lewis Bay, is just 80 minutes from Boston and steeped in history. Named the top Mid Cape Resort/Hotel by Cape Cod Life, Bayside Resort features two floors and 128 rooms, each appointed with one king, two queens, or two doubles; high-speed wireless Internet; cable TV; a refrigerator; and more.
After an included continental breakfast, ease into the day with a quick stint in the sauna, followed by a dip in the indoor pool and a cocktail from Moby Dick Pub. If the kids are along for the ride, gather your quarters and check out the family game room, complete with billiards, a foosball table, and vintage arcade games. And when it's time to explore Cape Cod, you'll find yourself in the perfect place to hop on the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.
• Pop into Yarmouth Port for some shopping
• Nearby Hyannis is home to excellent seafood, particularly at Naked Oyster Bistro & Raw Bar
• Peruse jewelry, furniture, books, and more at the sprawling Antiques Center of Yarmouth
"The Bayside [Resort] overlooks pristine salt marshes and, beyond them, Lewis Bay. Many members of the staff have worked here for years, which helps to explain the resort's family friendly vibe."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bayside Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 4/11/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Blackout dates are 2/14-23, 3/8-9 and 3/15-16
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013 • Enjoy By April 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings