Basking in the Bright Light of Bermuda
Pompano Beach Club • South Hampton, Bermuda
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Oceanfront Room from January 17, 2013 until March 7, 2013
- Included Breakfast
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Dramatically situated overlooking Bermuda's southwest coast, the family-owned-and-operated Pompano Beach Club is truly a tropical paradise. This popular 75-room resort has been ranked #1 on the island by TripAdvisor for eight consecutive years, and between the breathtaking beachfront setting and exceptional service and hospitality, it's not hard to see why.
Pompano's oceanfront deluxe rooms have spacious terra cotta-tiled balconies and patios, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, king-size beds, and large bathrooms with double sinks, marble countertops, and separate tubs and showers. But you didn't come to Bermuda to stay indoors. Outside, the temperature rarely falls below 70 degrees in the wintertime and hovers around the mid-80s in the summer.
On the beach, chaise lounges pepper silky smooth sands that lead oceanward toward the resort's sandbar, where guests can wade out to swim and snorkel among the coral reefs. Divers will want to explore the scenes of shipwrecks that include sunk Spanish galleons, British warships, and Civil War blockade runners.
Floor-to-ceiling windows and mirrors reflect a full-service fitness center, and the pool deck boasts not only a bright-white balustrade railing that's been the setting for photo shoots featured in prominent fashion magazines, but also spectacular views of the cerulean ocean below. Five complimentary-use tennis courts and the top-rated, Robert Trent Jones, Sr.-designed Port Royal Golf Course (located just next door) provide ready recreation, while an on-site oceanfront day spa is sure to cure all that ails you.
The resort's oceanfront Cedar Room, Ocean Grill, and Coral Reef Café offer a variety of fresh fare morning, noon, and night (with mesmerizing views at sunset, naturally)—and we dare you to wait 30 minutes before a dip in one of three outdoor hot tubs after dessert.
"We can't recommend this place enough for a honeymoon or vacation. The sunset views are spectacular. The food is five-star quality... They have entertainment every night and dancing. The hotel is right on the beach."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsEach deluxe room is located oceanfront and has a king-size bed, sitting area and spacious ceramic-tiled bathroom (with double sinks and separate tub & shower). Sliding glass doors open onto a large private patio or balcony. The deluxe rooms offer breathtaking oceanviews due to their close proximity to the resort's spectacular waterfront and beach. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $oceanfront deluxe...$ $175 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)