Seeking the Magic of Mansfield
Spruce Hill Inn and Cottages • Mansfield, OH
- A One- ($89) or Two-Night ($169) Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Jacuzzi Cottage with Check-Ins on Mondays through Wednesdays, Now to June 10, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two ($239) in a King or Two-Queen Jacuzzi Cottage with Check-Ins on Thursdays through Sundays, February 24 to June 10, 2013
- Add Up to Two Additional Guests for an Additional $10 Per Night Per Guest
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Four Nights
Situated atop a majestic wooded hill, overlooking Ohio's Allegheny Plateau, the country charm and Victorian elegance of the Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages in Mansfield unfold like the opening of a real-life fairy tale—with everything from cottage to castle. Escape the real world for a fantasy fit for a princess and her prince with a retreat to this secluded pet-friendly hideaway in the Ohio woods.
King- and queen-size beds, skylight windows, scenic decks or bay-window areas, private grills, and kitchenettes stocked with kitchenware leave you wishing for little else.
Nearby Snow Trails Ski Resort offers wintertime diversions while Deer Ridge Golf Club and B&O Bike Trail keep visitors busy in the warmer months. Culture buffs will want to take in a show at the Renaissance Theater or take a tour of Malabar Farm's "Big House," the former home of Pulitzer Prize-winning conservationist Louis Bromfield.
For dinner, the Malabar Farm Restaurant offers a veritable royal feast for the senses. Farm-fresh, local ingredients comprise dishes like blackened salmon in saffron aioli, while the filet mignon topped with Maytag bleu cheese is a must for visitors looking to please their palates.
Find your happily-ever-after with this Escape—because like all good stories, this tale also has to end.
For additional information, visit Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages on Facebook.
"Upon arrival to our cottage, Elizabeth had candles lit and the space heater on in the bathroom to make it extra cozy. The furnishings were comfortable, beyond basic, and spotlessly clean. The property is wooded and gorgeous."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; Two-Queen cottages can accommodate up to four (4) for an additional fee of $10 per person per night
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 12.75% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Options B & C: nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2013 • Enjoy By June 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings