Bohemian Bliss in Historic Petaluma
Metro Hotel and Cafe • Petaluma, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Hotel Room with Private Bath, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Airstream Trailer Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
- Bottle of Red or White French Wine
- Wine Tasting for Two at a Sonoma County Vineyard
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Equal parts funky and historic, Petaluma, California's, eclectic streets are home to a thriving arts community and an enchanting collection of pre-1906 architecture. Here, pop-up antique shops are sprinkled among a collection of Victorian, Queen Anne, and Eastlake-style homes.
A gorgeously restored, French-style retreat, Metro Hotel & Cafe is a quirky boutique hotel in the heart of this Sonoma town—the spot was voted as one of the top 10 American boutique hotels by TripAdvisor. With 14 rooms, as well two separate Airstream trailers—complete with pink flamingos—the spot is the colorful, cool epitome of offbeat chic. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, clawfoot tubs, and stately hardwood floors, along with bold decor from the area's surrounding shops.
"With more than 30 antiques stores, 50 factory outlets, and dozens of restaurants and cafés, this historic Sonoma town is a shoppers' mecca—though hardly anyone realizes it, besides in-the-know decorators and collectors from San Francisco and L.A.," says Travel + Leisure. "Start at Monarch Interiors for antique oriental rugs and pine farm tables; then hit Vintage Bank Antiques for early-20th-century California paintings and 1940's kitchen tablecloths."
Though there's no shortage of flavorful cuisine in town, next door to Metro Hotel, SEA Modern Thai provides a contemporary take on traditional Asian cuisine and was named best Asian restaurant by Petaluma Magazine. Those who prefer to fill up on tannins will appreciate the hotel's 15-mile proximity to a variety of Sonoma vineyards, where creative types and tradition lovers alike will appreciate Petaluma's vibrant spirit over a glass of Pinot.
"A great little find. The rooms are delightful—large, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. The public areas are like a quirky French film with lots of neat little artifacts."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes/resort/gratuity fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- No children please
- If using voucher past the expiration date, there is a 2-night minimum required for weekend stays from the last weekend in April through the end of September
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings