Modern Style in Downtown Palm Springs
Hotel Zoso • Palm Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Standard King or Two Queen Room ($91) or Superior Two Queen Room ($96)
- Champagne Split at Hotel Zoso Bar
- $25 On-Site Dining Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Long a mecca for golfers, design enthusiasts, and shoppers—but mostly those seeking a little R&R in the perennially sunny clime of the desert—Palm Springs is unrivaled when it comes to Southern California resort towns.
But it's not all snowbirds and retirees who frequent this Sun Belt destination. At Hotel Zoso, situated in the center of town just two miles from the airport, with the rugged San Jacinto mountains towering over its walls, it's as much about style as it is relaxation. The hotel is outfitted with 165 oversize guest rooms, each appointed with chic, contemporary furnishings. Stainless steel accents are softened by faux-fur throws, and overstuffed couches sit alongside sleek Herman Miller chairs. At the center of this four-acre property is a pool, hot tub, and fire pit, with a bar providing poolside refreshment. Epicurean pursuits are just a few steps away at Olivz, open for breakfast and lunch, and at the casual yet elegant Onyx Lobby Bar and the Desert Rose Lounge, you'll find a vast list of wine and spirits, as well as small plates and a modern dinner menu.
In the morning, stretch your legs in the Tahquitz Canyon, featuring miles of hiking trails and remnants of the valley's original inhabitants. Or pedal the downtown loop, stopping along the way at vintage clothing and décor shops on Palm Canyon Drive. Those with an eye for design will want to scope out the iconic Desert Modern architecture which can be seen at a number of spots around town. A three-hour excursion with PS Modern Tours is the best bet for informative insight when it comes to these iconic buildings.
"We LOVED our stay at the Hotel Zoso. Our room was large with a very comfortable king-size bed, a large flat-screen TV, and a balcony facing the courtyard, patio area, and swimming pool, with a view of the mountains!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Room tax (15.55%), resort fee ($15.00 + 15.55%) and utility fee ($1.25) not included; payable directly to the property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include 01/11, 01/18, 02/14, 2/17, 2/18, 2/28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings