Classic Seaside Delights in Boutique Hotel
Howarth House • St Annes, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People (£69), or Up to Three in an Apartment (£79)
- Bottle of House Wine
- Use of Leisure Facilities at Howarth Aparthotel
- Late Checkout
Britain's love affair with the seaside really began in the Victorian ages, and from Punch and Judy shows to games on the pier, we all still love a jolly good romp by the sea. If you do like to stroll along the prom-prom-prom, then Escape to the Howarth House hotel in St Annes, near Blackpool.
Pack your stripey bathing suit for an overnight stay for two at the luxurious four-star property for £69 (up to a £139.95 value); or alternatively, stay for one night in a one-bedroom Aparthotel apartment, which sleeps up to three guests, for £79 (up to a £164.95 value). Either way the accommodation oozes sophistication, with its eclectic blend of urban, country, and vintage-chic furnishings—which you'll be able to enjoy all the longer with a late checkout.
In addition to the sumptuous breakfast that you'll devour on the morning of your stay (or a breakfast pack with the Aparthotel option), you'll also receive a bottle of wine in your room on arrival.
You'll be able to unwind with two passes to the leisure facilities at a neighbouring hotel, including a Jacuzzi, swimming pool, and gym—and also receive a 10 percent discount on any spa treatments at a local salon. In St Annes you'll find a beautiful promenade, and vibrant shopping and socialising area in St Annes square; and with the centre of Blackpool just a short drive away, you can head for a diddly-om-pom-pom day out in the UK's finest seaside resort, complete with the Tower and Pleasure Beach.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Unspoilt, elegant, tranquil, stunning. Close your eyes and picture a perfect beach with five miles of glimmering sands."-- Visit Lytham St Annes
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April 2013
- Not valid on Valentines Day or Easter weekend
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: deal based on double occupancy in room for 1 night
- Option B: deal based on triple occupancy in 1 bed apartment for 1 night
- Voucher includes breakfast, bottle of house wine, wi-fi, 2 passes for use of leisure facilities, 10% off spa treatments and late check out
- Pets welcome in the apartment
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 01253 725622 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings